OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

it-will-be-mine-o.gif

@Crystalmethod   You're crampin my style. lol 

Would you guys buy the silhouette of the shoe if the pump wasn't functioning? 
I would. The pump being functional doesn't make a difference to me, I'm not gonna be using it. It's cool that Nike included it though, probably their reasoning for the $200 price point but whatever, I need these and the emeralds. October 18, I can't wait.

@Crystalmethod
  You're crampin my style. lol 

Would you guys buy the silhouette of the shoe if the pump wasn't functioning? 

No.

I have about 6 pairs of reebok pump and if it the pump didnt work i wouldnt have bought um

I especially like the reebok bringback pump and the nike pumps because they pump up the full ankle and not just the tongue if memory serves correct

You can't explain the nostalgia in that era to someone who never experienced it, used to pump up my shoes just for the sake of it :lol:

Pump or no pump, I wish they would fix the polyurethane midsoles. I want them to last a lifetime, especially since it's been a lifetime since we've seen them. Can't we get some phylon midsoles...

Random, I know.

No.

I have about 6 pairs of reebok pump and if it the pump didnt work i wouldnt have bought um

I especially like the reebok bringback pump and the nike pumps because they pump up the full ankle and not just the tongue if memory serves correct
I could care less about a functioning pump
Apart of me wants to buy the shoe becuse it's an awesome looking shoe but I'd feel like it was missing something without the pump. It's what makes the shoe special. 

the shoe hasn't been out for over 20 years

a non-functioning pump wouldn't stop me from copping so there's no point in complaining about it

if it would stop you then idk what to say, do what you gotta do I guess lol

Dope shoe, dope concept but without the pump or pumping action it is just that a concept, might as well leave the word "pump" out of the name of the shoe. :D

Hopefully these shoes don't create hype, the 180 force went under the radar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom