OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Stopped by sheikh yesterday.... Looks like these are in their system, not sure how many, or which stores will get em. Store I went to was in the middle of a remodel, so he says based on the stuff they haven't received lately, they probably won't get these either.
Remodel?

Pamdale shiekh?
nerd.gif

About the squeaking alot of my pumps squeak so its most likely the pump bladder rubbing against the tongue

Probably wont go away but dont wear corduroy pants :lol:

Regular fitting jeans with these look :smokin   imo ...   my nt denim is gonna lay nicely on these  

This is a NORMAL fit to me, no jogger, tight sweatpant nonsense :lol: Just can't rock "regular" fit jeans... Hockey and the squat rack leaves me with 27" quads. I'll enjoy #NTdenim vicariously :tongue:

With the squeeking thing i wonder if using saddle soap or a leather conditioner to make them softer would help? i might do it to mine just to soften them up and make them feel like leather lol

+1000

wednesday is still a day away...
Friday is 3 days away from SNS, stoked for these for sure like a little kid again! i truly hope the poeple waiting for retail pairs dont miss out cuz i think they will be highly disappointed if they do.

And we're in! Just ordered a pair of 12's, expecting delivery tomorrow or the day after, fingers crossed these live up to the OG fame.

Seems like dudes wearing slim straights that are 2 sizes too big...still looks dope though
Yea i cant get down like that, gotta be them Levis 559 TTS fit for me personally. Or whatever is the next tightest one below that. Maybe it's the 550s I dunno. Don't wanna buy no more Levis anyway.

Last edited:
Tighter then that ? :x   to be honest those looked a tad bit tight, but normal
No I meant whatever the tightest fit under Levis 559 fit is. The jeans in the pic appear to be like a levis 501 slim fit a few sizes too big. I've never worn a pair of jeans that tight like in the pic in my entire life. Not hating on anyone jus sayin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom