Official Nike Air Foamposite One Knicks Thread Release Date - DELAYED

I doubt nike will not release these,

I think that almost everything considering the foams that was presented somewhere was also released and since Penny played for the Knicks, it is 110% sure they will release!

Last edited:
it seems as if they release Foams 2 years after they were shown first, so it might be 2014. Anyways whenever they will drop, I will be ready!

These aren't dropping anytime before November. My manager was at Magic in Vegas and they weren't one of the foams they were showing

These aren't dropping anytime before November. My manager was at Magic in Vegas and they weren't one of the foams they were showing

Which Foams did they show?

Does not matter when the knicks drop, they just need to drop!!!

feel that, whenever they drop, i'll grab em

and they were showing the grey/blue ones, army camos (dont know if pros or ones), and a tan and pink KD pair w/ the doppler like on the weathermans 
smokin.gif

maybe more, but this is all i was told about

Last edited:

and they were showing the grey/blue ones, army camos (dont know if pros or ones), and a tan and pink KD pair w/ the doppler like on the weathermans 
smokin.gif

Thanks,

the grey/blue ones are the ones that Penny tweeted, right?

smokin.gif

Thanks for the info brah.

My I ask, what other shoes did Nike show off at the show, that you know of. Specially anything Penny related. Thanks in advance

No well get knicks foams,

With blue specles on the orange like spraypaint! New fad.

Or some other dumb crap.

No white n navys. No all navys

No fp1. No fp3

Back
Top Bottom