Official Nike Air Foamposite One Knicks Thread Release Date - DELAYED

more foams on the way this year.....

FOAMroyalgrey.jpg
looks like recycled royal ones with grey or white upper
eyes.gif

Are these still on the docket or these one of those never coming out type of deals? The entire sneaker news community except ************* had these up for release. Having my hopes up and ****!

These are so sick.... I hate the Knicks to death but I love their colorways.

I hope they release in a few months, my pockets are still doing bad from all these restocks and Area 72....
eyes.gif

Damn, I really thought these were going to release 3/2/13. What's going on with all the false hope meng.

Damn, I really thought these were going to release 3/2/13. What's going on with all the false hope meng.
apparently footlocker had these mixed up with the purple foam ones. Had them on their release calendar for a while but then revised it and said the knicks were a mistake, only the purps are dropping. suckers

Need these for the summer...
qft, i need these for life. nyc for life :smokin

apparently footlocker had these mixed up with the purple foam ones. Had them on their release calendar for a while but then revised it and said the knicks were a mistake, only the purps are dropping. suckers
qft, i need these for life. nyc for life
smokin.gif
Well, they're still coming out, at least that's what word around the 'net is. That's all I want, for them to release soon since 3/2/13 got all our hopes up.

Not a big fan of Knicks color ways on kicks.

I want to see those grey or cool grey foams coming out later this summer/fall. Those sound promising.

Back
Top Bottom