Official Nike Air Foamposite One Knicks Thread Release Date - DELAYED

is anybody excited for these??? or is it just me? THESE ARE RELEASING if you haven't heard. 

Right. You and Gentry had dinner together the other night and he decided to let you in on a little secret. lol...
I for one would be thrilled if this colorway released.

Last edited:
L
Right. You and Gentry had dinner together the other night and he decided to let you in on a little secret. lol...
lol nah, its on his twitter. Someone about two weeks asked and he said theyre in production

It is true.they had to modify them someway.i hope they are the spike Lee version. I'm excited because no orange foams have dropped

lolololol

It is true.they had to modify them someway.i hope they are the spike Lee version. I'm excited because no orange foams have dropped

I don't want his 40acres logo on the shoe.

I agree we don't need anymore prints.

but the foams we saw spike wearing are very nice

Everytime I see someone reply to this thread I have to have a look.

Can someone post a copy of Gentry's twitter page that states these are in production.

knicks-01.jpg

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

These will be my first foams in 2 years. I wanted them ever since I saw em. Gonna get some matching knicks gear. Between this and the flightposites, this shall be a knicks year

Back
Top Bottom