Official Nike Air Foamposite One Knicks Thread Release Date - DELAYED

Gonna be a instant sellout online. I don't know about in store...
Hopefully Finishline gets allowed to sell these because I have never missed an online release at FNL but always end up going empty handed when it comes to FL  or NDC

According to Dino Hatfield's twitter it's on Black Friday with the Infrared 6's and these 
smokin.gif

According to Dino Hatfield's twitter it's on Black Friday with the Infrared 6's and these 
smokin.gif
indifferent.gif
 Was planning on doubling up on infrareds and now these.... my god im going to have to save up but the feeling if i was able to get both shoes on black friday would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
 Was planning on doubling up on infrareds and now these.... my god im going to have to save up but the feeling if i was able to get both shoes on black friday would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just one pair of each and I'll be fine, you can't go wrong with both, this would be the only pair foams I'll get 

Wish I could say that about their regular season :frown:  
These will release in time for the 2014-2015 season. Who knows what the team will be playing like then. #positive_thinking

Just one pair of each and I'll be fine, you can't go wrong with both, this would be the only pair foams I'll get
I cant say the same. The solar reds, shooting stars, these, and depending on what else come out. This will be a very expensive year for me. :smh:

These will release in time for the 2014-2015 season. Who knows what the team will be playing like then. #positive_thinking
I cant say the same. The solar reds, shooting stars, these, and depending on what else come out. This will be a very expensive year for me.
mean.gif
True, I mean to me foams are just too expensive for me, I only bought one pair of Lebron X's and one pair of 9's and that's a little far to me, I'm more of a Kobe and SB guy, I can see the Wolf Grey foams being something I would cop but time will tell, those shooting stars are nice though. I just can't justify spending that much on shoes unless I really want them

According to Dino Hatfield's twitter it's on Black Friday with the Infrared 6's and these :smokin

This sounds like the most accurate date posted so far. What I do know from collecting for many years is that generally the
timeline is six - seven months turnaround for major releases which these will fall in that category. I would say the production facilities will start manufacturing in may - June for the
Black factory date.

I for one as very excited about these as a Knicks fan.

I see these dropping Feb 2015 (during All-Star weekend in NYC).  It just makes sense from marketing point.  But then again, how much sense has Gentry, Dolce, & NSW been making these last 2+ years.

these may be my most anticipated release for the year. Please release these in 2014 Nike. PLEASE.

These have been teased for so long. I won't give up hope tho. Fell in love at first sight when Spike had em on courtside. 

Back
Top Bottom