Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

:nerd: good find grizz

Hopefully a more widespread release is coming. I'll take another pair of freshwaters or another Cincy colorway :smokin

I've been hoping they'd drop again for the hall of fame this year

Last edited:
They should drop freshwaters for sure, but as was mentioned above the paint chip on these emeralds from a few years back was disappointing

I still have a pair in good condition but they fit me a little snug. Another pair for the low is a must. Need freshwaters as well same problem, to snug.

They should drop freshwaters for sure, but as was mentioned above the paint chip on these emeralds from a few years back was disappointing

Definitely hope the freshwaters drop again. Also, I wonder if these emeralds are more comfortable than previous release. I'd cop just for the comfort.

Might get these for the low :evil:

Just gotta sit in the cut until it's time to pounce.

:nerd: will these release on nike.com?

I hope so. Nike has been real flaky with these retros tho.
Like they didn't say a word about the black barkleys (with the sun pattern) and didn't have them but they announced the white ones and released them. Just been weird :smh:

Why can't Nike release these with the wite midsole. Can't stand the black
Still keeping my fingers crossed... one day.............

14164394321_238c1a701a_z.jpg

12861018013_8887a5ff02_o.jpg

Going to wait until a price drop, but man Nike is really coming for my bank account in 2016 with these, the 12's, and penny 2's.

I need another pair of Freshwaters even though mine are practically flawless. Pass on Emeralds got a pair in great condition

Seeing all the pics of the white midsoled PEs makes me sad that they still havent released them.  In for a pair of these if they drop low enough though.

Back
Top Bottom