Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

I need to grab these. Red outline on the back swoosh and they made the inside of the front pull tab swoosh white instead of black this time. Good job with the small details.

Last edited:
Are these pairs from the last drop (2011) ?   Or is this a retro again ?   I haven't heard any news this year about AM Griffey 1's retro'ing.  Especially this "emerald"  /   "freshwater"  colorway

http://www.kicksusa.com/nike/air-griffey-max-1-fresh-water-black-white-354912-300.html

Red outline Swoosh on back as the OG had and different insole. As bigj said, not leftover stock. This is a new release. Nike taking full advantage of the HOF, I'm sure.
M's will be retiring his number in August. Can't wait.

I'm gonna need both black and white midsole versions. Hopefully that's a hint at the white midsole pair dropping.

mean.gif
laugh.gif

Griffey were and are still popular it's just the colors they been doing the last couple years been awful

I want both pairs but I'm a wait and see if they drop in price. Griffey's are still somewhat popular but not like they were that first year they dropped.

I went crazy when they first dropped. One of my all time favorite shoes. I passed on the emeralds the first time because they didn't look right.

View media item 1968171

Had to grab 3 pairs for myself and 2 for the wife. Always loved the Griffey Max 1. The added color details were much needed over the last Emerald drop. Now if they can drop the Freshwater, Volt, Cinci and PE Emerald Colors again, I'd be ecstatic.

Not sure what it really means, but US11 uploaded a pic of the Volts... possible re-retro?

26069014785_4bac7046be_o.jpg

Had the Volts when they first dropped, really loved the shoe but had to sell them. Them damn things did feel like bricks on my feet,  no give whatsoever.

My volts still good, in fact I don't even wear them enough smh. I'll break them out with the nike volt shirt that released last time.

They need to drop the volt and get the true gold. Can't even wear old school Mariners stuff with the volts. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom