Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

they ok, lls when i see them i went a found my emeralds to throw them on for today and they hurt my feet smh even with insole swap they hurt.. i guess the material on the 08 griffeys was horrible.. i have yet to buy some griffeys since but i will def try these on in stores to see how they fit.. thats about how far ima go, not buying no new cw's lol..

these arent friendly to my feet either. havent switched out the insoles yet, however i dont wear them if im doing much walking.
This ....... these are by far the worst most uncomfortable shoe I ever bought and I only wear them because I spent 140 dollars on them and am trying to get my moneys worth.

SC just posted about these today

Hopfully they look this...

nike-air-griffey-max-1-cool-grey-black-photo-blue-white-698x366.jpg

:smokin

Welp, i took a chance and ordered these, and they sent me an Air Max '95 DYN FW in a size 6 :frown:  Oh well, it was worth a try!

i want GR freshwaters, i got mine way too big lol i still rock em but my true size would be nice

I bet the 1 with all the graphics is the all star game release this year.  It's the only reason i can think of as to why he didn't post the back of that one like he did the 2s.  That's where they put the ASG logo on last year's release.

it sucks because alot of people sleep on griffeys...always been a fav of mine besides all jordans and air maxes..but damn these dont look good

damn they should be reretroing the original color..the freshwater...these max 1s are a classic they should have an all black leather special edition with some white or mariners type.. but they dont kno what they are doing

Actual pics from an auction...

Colorway is Dark Concord, Hyper Crap Jade and something else probably. 

%24_57.JPG

^^
Putrid :x

On the other hand I'd like to see more pics of the AGM 2 in the concord colorway.
I've always been a sucker for the classic black/white colorway :nthat:

Nike has ran shoes through the mud before but this Jr thing needs to stop. Give us one more run of the OG CWs for 1 and 2 then call it quits.

Last edited:
i dont get it....in 1 month these will be on ebay for 59.99 how can nike keep doing this...who authorizes these lol

Back
Top Bottom