Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Picked these OG Baby Griffey Maxes up for my son, thought you all might appreciate them: 

Catalog pic of the ones Jr posted earlier.

stmr's fotolife

20140718161527_original.jpg

I love these shoes, but man, NSW... what the hell are you guys doing???

WOW! Every time I think they've hit rock bottom in the CW department on these they come back with a more powerful hideous creation.

They don't need to make another Griffey 1 or 2 until they do something about the comfort. I have freshwaters, volts, cincy's, breds and the raiders colorway and they're the most uncomfortable shoes in my closet. I sold the Griffey 2's because they were unbearable.

Yeah, what they should do is move onto the. 3s which I have been waiting for ever since the 2s were announced

I got a question about these when you wear them with the strap out does it flap all over the place? Like a pair of Air Force 1 Mid's? 

They don't need to make another Griffey 1 or 2 until they do something about the comfort. I have freshwaters, volts, cincy's, breds and the raiders colorway and they're the most uncomfortable shoes in my closet. I sold the Griffey 2's because they were unbearable.
MAN! i been saying this for the longest, I got a pair of fresh waters and they hurt like hell i even went and brought another pair a size up and they still hurt i'll never buy another pair of griffeys in my life unless they DS OG

Nike was doing soooo good on these man.. They've just been going left field as of lately though. Smh.

As far as comfort, man OMG.. I still have nightmares about unDS-ing my freshwaters.

Recently copped these at a sneaker event for $90 man.. Could not resist. :pimp:
View media item 1149484

Nike was doing soooo good on these man.. They've just been going left field as of lately though. Smh.

As far as comfort, man OMG.. I still have nightmares about unDS-ing my freshwaters.

Recently copped these at a sneaker event for $90 man.. Could not resist.
pimp.gif
ive got both of those as well. a couple of my childhood favorites.

yeah, i dont know the actual comfort on the freshwaters because mine are too big lol but to find my size in decent condition people want crazy money

Back
Top Bottom