OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Venomenon

to reach the $50 million match, each pair has to go for $33,333.

the match isnt just on these shoes, its all donations, but basically anything they make on these is being doubled

Originally Posted by Venomenon

to reach the $50 million match, each pair has to go for $33,333.

the match isnt just on these shoes, its all donations, but basically anything they make on these is being doubled

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Another release dedicated to the wealthy *sigh*
oh well...at least we'll still have "quality" Nike releases for the common folk such as the endless sea of Sweet Classic Highs, Air Wavys, and a endless supply of Team Jordans. 
eyes.gif

I can't use profanity on this board, but if I could, I'd be using so many four letter words telling Nike what they can do and suck.
It's the reason I stopped buying Nike, outside of a couple Free Runs. I refuse to support their lack of innovation and gouging customers with endless repeats.

Some of you guys are so blah blah blah. </redundant rant>

Get over it. Why do you care what other people will choose what to do/not do based off of what's missing from these?
grin.gif

oh well...at least we'll still have "quality" Nike releases for the common folk such as the endless sea of Sweet Classic Highs, Air Wavys, and a endless supply of Team Jordans. 
eyes.gif

I can't use profanity on this board, but if I could, I'd be using so many four letter words telling Nike what they can do and suck.
It's the reason I stopped buying Nike, outside of a couple Free Runs. I refuse to support their lack of innovation and gouging customers with endless repeats.

Some of you guys are so blah blah blah. </redundant rant>

Get over it. Why do you care what other people will choose what to do/not do based off of what's missing from these?
grin.gif

They have the patents already for the power laces so in 2015 we will get a GR. I'm sure. I can't afford to bid on these so I'm coppin fakes.

They have the patents already for the power laces so in 2015 we will get a GR. I'm sure. I can't afford to bid on these so I'm coppin fakes.

More random thoughts:

-The guy that played Gordie Wilson in the movie looks like Rick James... The Dave Chappelle version.

-Lupe Fiasco's "Food & Liquor" album cover is #salty...

-Which one has a longer tongue... The Nike Air Mag or Kakey?...

-someone who owns a pair of Jeggings will buy these...

More random thoughts:

-The guy that played Gordie Wilson in the movie looks like Rick James... The Dave Chappelle version.

-Lupe Fiasco's "Food & Liquor" album cover is #salty...

-Which one has a longer tongue... The Nike Air Mag or Kakey?...

-someone who owns a pair of Jeggings will buy these...

I have mixed emotions on this release.

I'm happy that the proceeds will go to a good cause, and a disease which scares the crap out of me. Having volunteered and helped out patients with Parkinson's, I've seen how crazy this disease is. Hopefully it will lead to a closer cure.

On the other hand, I'm bummed/semi angry and sad that I will probably never have a pair of these. Resellers/Celebs/Collectors will clean these out. It's releases like this that discourages me from even trying. I'm not going to sell my left nut to get a pair of shoes from my childhood fantasies....

Really hoping to walk away from this whole mess after the Concords....

I have mixed emotions on this release.

I'm happy that the proceeds will go to a good cause, and a disease which scares the crap out of me. Having volunteered and helped out patients with Parkinson's, I've seen how crazy this disease is. Hopefully it will lead to a closer cure.

On the other hand, I'm bummed/semi angry and sad that I will probably never have a pair of these. Resellers/Celebs/Collectors will clean these out. It's releases like this that discourages me from even trying. I'm not going to sell my left nut to get a pair of shoes from my childhood fantasies....

Really hoping to walk away from this whole mess after the Concords....

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Can someone post a link to the eBay stuff in here? Or is that not allowed?

I think the mods will make an exception this time. Anyway, am I the only one that finds the fact that these won't have the lacing system as a buzz ?

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Can someone post a link to the eBay stuff in here? Or is that not allowed?

I think the mods will make an exception this time. Anyway, am I the only one that finds the fact that these won't have the lacing system as a buzz ?

this may have been noted already, but where's air-randy and marqueesole on these???

this just proves that Nike CAN release a shoe that isn't copied, bootlegged, grey marketed (whatever you want to call it) IF they really wanted to

this may have been noted already, but where's air-randy and marqueesole on these???

this just proves that Nike CAN release a shoe that isn't copied, bootlegged, grey marketed (whatever you want to call it) IF they really wanted to

Originally Posted by finnns2003

eyes.gif

yeah im one step closer to switching to another brand such as Reebok and Asics. at least they really appreciate their customers. Nike acts like their doing their fanbase a favor by releasing half hearted remakes of shoes we all know and love.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

eyes.gif

yeah im one step closer to switching to another brand such as Reebok and Asics. at least they really appreciate their customers. Nike acts like their doing their fanbase a favor by releasing half hearted remakes of shoes we all know and love.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

some of you guys act like its mainly going to be sneakerheads and celebs going for these....it will be Celebs who will pay a lot and Back to the Future fans, they will surely outpay the average sneakerhead, easy. those guys will surely blow a load to get the shoes.

You're right. There are a bunch of Back to the Future fans who will do anything to get these shoes. Most of us on NT just want the shoe cause we liked the movie and we like shoes. There are some people out there who collect Back to the Future stuff.
alien.gif

haha and what we've stated is just an understatement of BTTF fans....they had a limited private showing and tour for BTTF at universal studios before they shut the ride down and people were paying big money to attend it.  So, this is going to be interesting.  

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

some of you guys act like its mainly going to be sneakerheads and celebs going for these....it will be Celebs who will pay a lot and Back to the Future fans, they will surely outpay the average sneakerhead, easy. those guys will surely blow a load to get the shoes.

You're right. There are a bunch of Back to the Future fans who will do anything to get these shoes. Most of us on NT just want the shoe cause we liked the movie and we like shoes. There are some people out there who collect Back to the Future stuff.
alien.gif

haha and what we've stated is just an understatement of BTTF fans....they had a limited private showing and tour for BTTF at universal studios before they shut the ride down and people were paying big money to attend it.  So, this is going to be interesting.  

Just went to 21 Mercer and saw the shoes, car...it looks like the 'power laces' are just set in place, they don't move...2 people were there from the Michael J. Fox foundation, I think these are going to go for a lot of $...

But it was pretty sick, so much nostalgia seeing that car and the sneakers, was def. worth a 10 min walk to check it out

Just went to 21 Mercer and saw the shoes, car...it looks like the 'power laces' are just set in place, they don't move...2 people were there from the Michael J. Fox foundation, I think these are going to go for a lot of $...

But it was pretty sick, so much nostalgia seeing that car and the sneakers, was def. worth a 10 min walk to check it out

nice concept and a Die hard BTTF fan and I want em but if they are super hard 2 come by and over $500
 its a pass for me,but you know forget da shoe I want my Hoverboard for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom