OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to hope these will go from less than $750 but I might as well stop playing myself. Good luck to those out there. I'm hoping for an 11.5...does anyone know if these run true to size?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd like to hope these will go from less than $750 but I might as well stop playing myself. Good luck to those out there. I'm hoping for an 11.5...does anyone know if these run true to size?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Why are people complaining about this release? THIS IS FOR CHARITY PEOPLE!!!!

Sure, does the average NTer have the ability to win one of those auctions? Probably not. But it isn't like they pushed these out to boutiques and threw a $1000 MSRP on them. All the proceeds go to a CHARITY to HELP PEOPLE. Listen, I'd like a pair of these as much as the next man. And I love BTTF as much as the next NTer. But seriously...how can anyone really be mad at how Nike is handling this release? I wish more companies would do stuff like this.

And not to mention, there have already been several nods to another release in 2015.

And if you really want a pair....bid on the damn auctions!

I will say that the lack of auto-lacing does kinda suck. Hopefully that will be in effect come 2015.
This

Sure, does the average NTer have the ability to win one of those auctions? Probably not. But it isn't like they pushed these out to boutiques and threw a $1000 MSRP on them. All the proceeds go to a CHARITY to HELP PEOPLE. Listen, I'd like a pair of these as much as the next man. And I love BTTF as much as the next NTer. But seriously...how can anyone really be mad at how Nike is handling this release? I wish more companies would do stuff like this.

And not to mention, there have already been several nods to another release in 2015.

I will say that the lack of auto-lacing does kinda suck. Hopefully that will be in effect come 2015.
This

Looks like the only person who will get a FREE pair of these is Kevin Durant if he is tweeting about italready. (Not tweeting about a free pair just about the shoe in general)  I just wonder if MJF did not have Parkinson's disease how would they release or would they even release at all?  And I am wondering where everyone is getting this release in 2015 from that is 4 years away and some of the people wanting them now, may not even be interested in shoes then.  Nevermind spending this kind of money for a pair with auto laces....

Looks like the only person who will get a FREE pair of these is Kevin Durant if he is tweeting about italready. (Not tweeting about a free pair just about the shoe in general)  I just wonder if MJF did not have Parkinson's disease how would they release or would they even release at all?  And I am wondering where everyone is getting this release in 2015 from that is 4 years away and some of the people wanting them now, may not even be interested in shoes then.  Nevermind spending this kind of money for a pair with auto laces....

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

lol are you aware that there was a petition telling nike to release these shoes? alot of people have been wanting these for 22 years now...you're telling me that they're not gonna care in 4 years? lol.....

lol are you aware that there was a petition telling nike to release these shoes? alot of people have been wanting these for 22 years now...you're telling me that they're not gonna care in 4 years? lol.....

LOL, that's rich. Get real. That is a crock of #%@# and you know it.
laugh.gif

Charity.
laugh.gif

They could general release these and make a TON MORE for charity, I mean get real. Setup a percentage, ala Project Red with the iPods, Gap shirts, etc. That would make a dent for charity. This... This will make significantly less for charity. And yeah, I'm sure the production costs render it expensive to produce, so even making them slightly cheaper as a general release would do more good than harm. If Apple and GAP can do it, so can Nike. But hey, I'm just a thinker.

LOL, that's rich. Get real. That is a crock of #%@# and you know it.
laugh.gif

Charity.
laugh.gif

They could general release these and make a TON MORE for charity, I mean get real. Setup a percentage, ala Project Red with the iPods, Gap shirts, etc. That would make a dent for charity. This... This will make significantly less for charity. And yeah, I'm sure the production costs render it expensive to produce, so even making them slightly cheaper as a general release would do more good than harm. If Apple and GAP can do it, so can Nike. But hey, I'm just a thinker.

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Not saying that they are not going to care but they may have different interests in 4 years, believe me I want these just has bad as the next person...  I remember going to see this movie in the theatre and wanting the jacket, the hoverboard and the shoes.

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Not saying that they are not going to care but they may have different interests in 4 years, believe me I want these just has bad as the next person...  I remember going to see this movie in the theatre and wanting the jacket, the hoverboard and the shoes.

Simple, because they are broke and know they don't have a shot! 
laugh.gif

Gotta pay to play

laugh.gif

Gotta pay to play

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif

Gotta pay to play
laugh.gif

Guarantee that's not my problem with this. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif

Gotta pay to play
laugh.gif

Guarantee that's not my problem with this. 
wink.gif

I expected these to be limited. but man, im happy that theyre doing it the way they are for the foundation and by auction
No crappy resellers, no lining up, no hype build up, theyre here now.
Most ill pay is probably 5 gs beyond that forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom