OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected these to be limited. but man, im happy that theyre doing it the way they are for the foundation and by auction
No crappy resellers, no lining up, no hype build up, theyre here now.
Most ill pay is probably 5 gs beyond that forget it.

393147736.jpg

Originally Posted by megatron

I expected these to be limited. but man, im happy that theyre doing it the way they are for the foundation and by auction

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I hope that's the emotional part of your brain talking, and not the rational part.

Originally Posted by megatron

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I hope that's the emotional part of your brain talking, and not the rational part.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Why are people complaining about this release? THIS IS FOR CHARITY PEOPLE!!!!

Sure, does the average NTer have the ability to win one of those auctions? Probably not. But it isn't like they pushed these out to boutiques and threw a $1000 MSRP on them. All the proceeds go to a CHARITY to HELP PEOPLE. Listen, I'd like a pair of these as much as the next man. And I love BTTF as much as the next NTer. But seriously...how can anyone really be mad at how Nike is handling this release? I wish more companies would do stuff like this.

And not to mention, there have already been several nods to another release in 2015.

And if you really want a pair....bid on the damn auctions!

I will say that the lack of auto-lacing does kinda suck. Hopefully that will be in effect come 2015.
Simple, because they are broke and know they don't have a shot! 
laugh.gif

Gotta pay to play
laugh.gif

Guarantee that's not my problem with this. 
wink.gif

Cool?  Don't think I said you in particular did I?  Truth is most people who wanted these won't get them due to price.  If you can afford them, then what are you whining about?

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Why are people complaining about this release? THIS IS FOR CHARITY PEOPLE!!!!

Sure, does the average NTer have the ability to win one of those auctions? Probably not. But it isn't like they pushed these out to boutiques and threw a $1000 MSRP on them. All the proceeds go to a CHARITY to HELP PEOPLE. Listen, I'd like a pair of these as much as the next man. And I love BTTF as much as the next NTer. But seriously...how can anyone really be mad at how Nike is handling this release? I wish more companies would do stuff like this.

And not to mention, there have already been several nods to another release in 2015.

And if you really want a pair....bid on the damn auctions!

I will say that the lack of auto-lacing does kinda suck. Hopefully that will be in effect come 2015.
laugh.gif

Gotta pay to play
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Cool?  Don't think I said you in particular did I?  Truth is most people who wanted these won't get them due to price.  If you can afford them, then what are you whining about?

laugh.gif

Gotta pay to play
laugh.gif

wink.gif

also, a lot of people who were buzzing yesterday, are passing since they won't have auto lacing.
Nike WILL make them for the masses.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]what makes this any different from "releasing them for the masses"...1500 pairs is a lot, considering the shoe. I agree and have seen rumors they will drop in 2015
[/font]

laugh.gif

Gotta pay to play
laugh.gif

wink.gif

also, a lot of people who were buzzing yesterday, are passing since they won't have auto lacing.
Nike WILL make them for the masses.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]what makes this any different from "releasing them for the masses"...1500 pairs is a lot, considering the shoe. I agree and have seen rumors they will drop in 2015
[/font]

Originally Posted by 1arm1da

Am I the only one who thinks that this release is just the beginning?

Look at all the posts from sole collector. They're saying these do not have power laces and there's a lost episode made for BTTF on how doc buys these and explains power laces aren't invented yet.
Nike are capitalizing on these ones by raising all funds for MJFs foundation. Smart.

Nike has the patent for power laces. We will see these in 2015 with power laces no doubt just like the movie. Everyone just has to be patient and if u want a pair 4 years earlier then fork out extra for them as it's going to a good cause.

Let's hope by 2015 there will be a cure for Parkinson's.

In the meantime I'll be rocking my de LORE couture deLorean tee!
Www.Facebook.com/deLOREcouture

Im willing to bet hardcore money that Nike will be re-releasing these in 2015. why? because just about everything coveted will have already been retroed. There won't be any original colorways of Air Jordans left to get hyped over. Most of the Nike sigs from the 80s-early 2000s will have been retroed at least once. People will STILL be female dogging it about them not having a chance to buy this shoe. Something is going to be needed for older heads to beast over. Hence, this shoe comes out. I predict that either the sneaker is going to be perfected with the lighting technology and self lacing or will be a take down version with glow in the dark sole (since it's cheap to produce). The 2015 release probably wont come in a special canister either, just a standard Nike box or a special box that references BTTF. 
As far the auction, look for many celebs to buy these. I can already say Kanye and Justin Bieber will have pairs.
tired.gif
 Nike isnt stupid. This is just a test to see if it would be feasible to release the shoe on a much larger scale. Granted its not something anyone can get away with rocking. But if the demand is strong enough, Nike WILL make them for the masses.

Originally Posted by 1arm1da

Am I the only one who thinks that this release is just the beginning?

Look at all the posts from sole collector. They're saying these do not have power laces and there's a lost episode made for BTTF on how doc buys these and explains power laces aren't invented yet.
Nike are capitalizing on these ones by raising all funds for MJFs foundation. Smart.

Nike has the patent for power laces. We will see these in 2015 with power laces no doubt just like the movie. Everyone just has to be patient and if u want a pair 4 years earlier then fork out extra for them as it's going to a good cause.

Let's hope by 2015 there will be a cure for Parkinson's.

In the meantime I'll be rocking my de LORE couture deLorean tee!
Www.Facebook.com/deLOREcouture

Im willing to bet hardcore money that Nike will be re-releasing these in 2015. why? because just about everything coveted will have already been retroed. There won't be any original colorways of Air Jordans left to get hyped over. Most of the Nike sigs from the 80s-early 2000s will have been retroed at least once. People will STILL be female dogging it about them not having a chance to buy this shoe. Something is going to be needed for older heads to beast over. Hence, this shoe comes out. I predict that either the sneaker is going to be perfected with the lighting technology and self lacing or will be a take down version with glow in the dark sole (since it's cheap to produce). The 2015 release probably wont come in a special canister either, just a standard Nike box or a special box that references BTTF. 
As far the auction, look for many celebs to buy these. I can already say Kanye and Justin Bieber will have pairs.
tired.gif
 Nike isnt stupid. This is just a test to see if it would be feasible to release the shoe on a much larger scale. Granted its not something anyone can get away with rocking. But if the demand is strong enough, Nike WILL make them for the masses.

laugh.gif

Gotta pay to play
laugh.gif

wink.gif

I think this could've raised a lot more money for charity if that was their true intentions. It's more based on hype imo. 
Besides that, the auto lacing feature missing makes the price of the sneaker solely on hype. 

laugh.gif

Gotta pay to play
laugh.gif

wink.gif

I think this could've raised a lot more money for charity if that was their true intentions. It's more based on hype imo. 
Besides that, the auto lacing feature missing makes the price of the sneaker solely on hype. 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

They have the patents already for the power laces so in 2015 we will get a GR. I'm sure. I can't afford to bid on these so I'm coppin fakes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope Gilbert Arenas buys a pair and wears them next year. That would be badass to see.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

They have the patents already for the power laces so in 2015 we will get a GR. I'm sure. I can't afford to bid on these so I'm coppin fakes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope Gilbert Arenas buys a pair and wears them next year. That would be badass to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom