OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by INshoeKid

I'm the high bidder on 4 pairs right now 9's and 10's . Sent an email to the auction host to see if these are good for a tax write off. If so, I'm going to be buying at least 5 pairs as long as I can get them for under 5K a piece. Nothing like a big tax write off, and then probably flipping them for a profit. If I don't win any in this go around, I'm going to wait a few days and try to get some in the midst of the auctions. Either way its money spent for a good cause, and I'd love wearing a pair.

I cant stand scum that try to make a profit on something that is for a good cause.....
But isn't him buying a pair in the first place contributing to said cause? I don't get how his intentions cloud the fact that dude is potentially ready to drop 20K towards a charity, what he does after is irrelevant to the fact that he has contributed money to said charity. If you care so much why aren't you just giving the charity money regardless of whether you get the kicks or not you scum? Calling people names for wanting to sell something after they've given thousands to a charity? You guys are something else
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by INshoeKid

I'm the high bidder on 4 pairs right now 9's and 10's . Sent an email to the auction host to see if these are good for a tax write off. If so, I'm going to be buying at least 5 pairs as long as I can get them for under 5K a piece. Nothing like a big tax write off, and then probably flipping them for a profit. If I don't win any in this go around, I'm going to wait a few days and try to get some in the midst of the auctions. Either way its money spent for a good cause, and I'd love wearing a pair.

I cant stand scum that try to make a profit on something that is for a good cause.....
But isn't him buying a pair in the first place contributing to said cause? I don't get how his intentions cloud the fact that dude is potentially ready to drop 20K towards a charity, what he does after is irrelevant to the fact that he has contributed money to said charity. If you care so much why aren't you just giving the charity money regardless of whether you get the kicks or not you scum? Calling people names for wanting to sell something after they've given thousands to a charity? You guys are something else
laugh.gif

if you guys didnt realize the mini movie on back4thefuture.com tinker is reading a newspaper that reads " MONITORING OCEANS CURRENTS" AND HE ACTS like 2015 ISNT A BIG DEAL !

the power lacing is done in my opinion . and nike is bleeding out your pocket books ....

they may never RE RELEASE this plain one ... but the updated 2015 air mag will be a different shoe ...

if you guys didnt realize the mini movie on back4thefuture.com tinker is reading a newspaper that reads " MONITORING OCEANS CURRENTS" AND HE ACTS like 2015 ISNT A BIG DEAL !

the power lacing is done in my opinion . and nike is bleeding out your pocket books ....

they may never RE RELEASE this plain one ... but the updated 2015 air mag will be a different shoe ...

I asked the 'seller' of they were gonna rerelease the shoes in 2015 and they said "some shoes with the powerlock function will be available at some point in 2015"
So they probably won't remake these but there's gonna be something similar in the market

^^^ reading an article about oceans currents and making it seem like 2015 is no big deal may mean that Tinker and other rich people in this world know that compared to the devastation we will see in the next years leading into 2015 that these shoes really aren't that important and that many people who actually buy them may be under water by then???? 
frown.gif

^^^ reading an article about oceans currents and making it seem like 2015 is no big deal may mean that Tinker and other rich people in this world know that compared to the devastation we will see in the next years leading into 2015 that these shoes really aren't that important and that many people who actually buy them may be under water by then???? 
frown.gif

I asked the 'seller' of they were gonna rerelease the shoes in 2015 and they said "some shoes with the powerlock function will be available at some point in 2015"
So they probably won't remake these but there's gonna be something similar in the market

Originally Posted by Physicx

dude in here who is thinking about flipping these for a profit should get banned and jump off a bridge

scumbag

Thats something that the pastor don't preach!

Originally Posted by Physicx

dude in here who is thinking about flipping these for a profit should get banned and jump off a bridge

scumbag

Thats something that the pastor don't preach!

just because its a tax deduction doesnt mean you get all the money you donated back, it just lowers your total income for the year which then lowers the amount you owe or raises the amount amount you get back. the only time you get the full amount is when its a tax credit, tax deduction and tax credit are 2 different things. example, you made $50,000 for the year but you donated $5,000, so now you only owe taxes on $45,000 instead of $50,000. and everyone complaining about reselling is stupid, the charity still gets the $ from the original purchase so the charity is not losing anything. why would nike allow one person to buy 10 pairs if they wanted to stop reselling? and the only people who hate resellers are sneakerheads, if you think about it the retailers who sale nikes are resellers because they purchase the shoes for 1/2 of retail and sell them for at least full retail and MAKE A PROFIT, thats how the game is supposed to be played. if i see a chance to make a profit and its not breaking the law or hurting somebody physically im going to do it, i could care less what some sneakerhead shoe forum member thinks.

just because its a tax deduction doesnt mean you get all the money you donated back, it just lowers your total income for the year which then lowers the amount you owe or raises the amount amount you get back. the only time you get the full amount is when its a tax credit, tax deduction and tax credit are 2 different things. example, you made $50,000 for the year but you donated $5,000, so now you only owe taxes on $45,000 instead of $50,000. and everyone complaining about reselling is stupid, the charity still gets the $ from the original purchase so the charity is not losing anything. why would nike allow one person to buy 10 pairs if they wanted to stop reselling? and the only people who hate resellers are sneakerheads, if you think about it the retailers who sale nikes are resellers because they purchase the shoes for 1/2 of retail and sell them for at least full retail and MAKE A PROFIT, thats how the game is supposed to be played. if i see a chance to make a profit and its not breaking the law or hurting somebody physically im going to do it, i could care less what some sneakerhead shoe forum member thinks.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by finnns2003

anyway, that's not the point. What I'm trying to say is that they will release SOMETHING wearable with auto lacing.
Something LIKE the hyperdunks and would be wearable and functional for basketball HOVERBOARDING. Unlike these things that you can't really use
everyday.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by finnns2003

anyway, that's not the point. What I'm trying to say is that they will release SOMETHING wearable with auto lacing.
Something LIKE the hyperdunks and would be wearable and functional for basketball HOVERBOARDING. Unlike these things that you can't really use
everyday.

average bid is $5k+ on all sizes, there is even a few $10k+ bids on about 5 or 6 pairs. i only saw about 10-20 pairs with bids lower than $5k. just wait till the last 5 minutes of the auction, prices are going to skyrocket and most pairs will easily sell for $7k+, probaly alot more. and when all 1500 pairs are sold and the only thing left is the pairs resellers purchased you can expect the prices to be double what they are now, and yes they will still get it, were else are the people who missed out going to get them, are they going to wait for 2015, i dont think so.

average bid is $5k+ on all sizes, there is even a few $10k+ bids on about 5 or 6 pairs. i only saw about 10-20 pairs with bids lower than $5k. just wait till the last 5 minutes of the auction, prices are going to skyrocket and most pairs will easily sell for $7k+, probaly alot more. and when all 1500 pairs are sold and the only thing left is the pairs resellers purchased you can expect the prices to be double what they are now, and yes they will still get it, were else are the people who missed out going to get them, are they going to wait for 2015, i dont think so.

^
I honestly don't see that happening.  The people that pay the thousands of dollars for this shoe, do it mostly to benefit the MJF foundation.  I'm pretty sure alot of the MJF foundation people are calling around to potential donors like celebs, the very wealthy... and letting them know of the auctions.  I dont know about re-sellers flipping this thing for double the sale price... the people with the coin can buy it outright and have the $ go towards a good cause.... instead of lining someone elses pockets. 

There are probably a very very small # of "sneakerheads" that can afford to drop 10k on a shoe right now... and theyre all watching/bidding the auctions as is....

$10k a shoe = $15million in sales = $$$$ for Parkinsons research. 
pimp.gif

Who is going to miss out? If you can afford to pay double to a reseller, why can't you just bid on these auctions? Unless of course you win the lottery or your rich uncle leaves you a fortune after the 18th.

Who is going to miss out? If you can afford to pay double to a reseller, why can't you just bid on these auctions? Unless of course you win the lottery or your rich uncle leaves you a fortune after the 18th.

^
I honestly don't see that happening.  The people that pay the thousands of dollars for this shoe, do it mostly to benefit the MJF foundation.  I'm pretty sure alot of the MJF foundation people are calling around to potential donors like celebs, the very wealthy... and letting them know of the auctions.  I dont know about re-sellers flipping this thing for double the sale price... the people with the coin can buy it outright and have the $ go towards a good cause.... instead of lining someone elses pockets. 

There are probably a very very small # of "sneakerheads" that can afford to drop 10k on a shoe right now... and theyre all watching/bidding the auctions as is....

$10k a shoe = $15million in sales = $$$$ for Parkinsons research. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

zapatohead408 wrote:

Who wants to go to Beaverton? Where's that cat that made a thread about robbing a dealership? LOL.
laugh.gif
I need a link

I tried looking. I couldn't find it. It might've been deleted since it was filled with plans of illegal activity 
laugh.gif

OP's name is scshift. PM him?

laugh.gif
I didn't know scshift would've even thought about robbing a dealership. 
laugh.gif
scshift, if you're reading this, scratch my back I scratch yours?

zapatohead408 wrote:

Who wants to go to Beaverton? Where's that cat that made a thread about robbing a dealership? LOL.
laugh.gif
I need a link

I tried looking. I couldn't find it. It might've been deleted since it was filled with plans of illegal activity 
laugh.gif

OP's name is scshift. PM him?

laugh.gif
I didn't know scshift would've even thought about robbing a dealership. 
laugh.gif
scshift, if you're reading this, scratch my back I scratch yours?

how did this thread jump so many pages over night? wow

that video of MJF made me so sad
frown.gif

^Great cause. If they go for 10K I can say I'll miss out on this one but at least it will go a long way with research.

^Great cause. If they go for 10K I can say I'll miss out on this one but at least it will go a long way with research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom