OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
almost 30 yrs in the making and this is the final product ?? these are for the real collector and the shelf reading how they not really wearable , every shoe has to be made to wear , no matter how limited they are

almost 30 yrs in the making and this is the final product ?? these are for the real collector and the shelf reading how they not really wearable , every shoe has to be made to wear , no matter how limited they are

@ the dudes mad at tinker for no power lace, have yall ever thought

A. Nike wanted to save it's debut for a shoe that can be marketed beyond nostalgia

B. They can't afford to mass produce it yet

A. Nike wanted to save it's debut for a shoe that can be marketed beyond nostalgia

Wow. MJF got on Letterman for this shoe. Got to love the passion for what he does. My grandmother had parkinsons before she passed. It's not a pretty sight.

Wow. MJF got on Letterman for this shoe. Got to love the passion for what he does. My grandmother had parkinsons before she passed. It's not a pretty sight.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I GOT MY BID IN ON A SIZE 11. GONNA TRY TO SIT ON EM FOR A BIT AND FLIP LATER ON DOWN THE LINE IF I END UP WINNING.

LOOKS LIKE SNEAKERHEADS ARE GETTING OUTBID BY BACK TO THE FUTURE COLLECTORS. LOL

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

First off, good luck trying to flip them down the road for 10,000 or whatever. If someone really wanted these, they'd drop the bread now and get them for as low as possible, oppose to dropping 10,000. The cats spending this kind of bread on them are truely helping the cause, not looking to flip them. By the time they're worth anything remotely close to what you're looking for - the 2015 editions will drop. So you'll be stuck with a $5,000 shoe.......................that you never wanted in the first place.

Just play the sideline bro.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I GOT MY BID IN ON A SIZE 11. GONNA TRY TO SIT ON EM FOR A BIT AND FLIP LATER ON DOWN THE LINE IF I END UP WINNING.

LOOKS LIKE SNEAKERHEADS ARE GETTING OUTBID BY BACK TO THE FUTURE COLLECTORS. LOL

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

First off, good luck trying to flip them down the road for 10,000 or whatever. If someone really wanted these, they'd drop the bread now and get them for as low as possible, oppose to dropping 10,000. The cats spending this kind of bread on them are truely helping the cause, not looking to flip them. By the time they're worth anything remotely close to what you're looking for - the 2015 editions will drop. So you'll be stuck with a $5,000 shoe.......................that you never wanted in the first place.

Just play the sideline bro.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Dude...

nike-hyperdunk-mcfly-back-to-the-future-2015-confirmed-main.jpg

These? Look terrible. If Nike released these with auto lacing, they'd flop, guaranteed. There is no cool factor with this shoe, looks as plain jane as any other generic sneaker out there, save for the cheap materials and quality.
how is this plain?
nike-hyperdunk-2015.jpg

nike-hyperdunk-2010-mcfly-03.jpg

I don't know. And another thing, have you been living under a rock? They sold out and people WANTED these. so I don't know
what you're talking about these not working because THEY ALREADY DID. Can you check ebay as to how much they're fetching?
A power lacing version would be cherry on top.
sick.gif

anyway, that's not the point. What I'm trying to say is that they will release SOMETHING wearable with auto lacing.
Something LIKE the hyperdunks and would be wearable and functional for basketball. Unlike these things that you can't really use
everyday.

For obvious reasons they shouldn't release these again in 2015. That would be a rip off. So doing a fully functional version that looks different
would be logical. IMO
smile.gif

Bro I couldnt disagree with you more. First off the shoe they are releasing this year looks wearable enough. They look "functional" as well. I dont know about the next man but I wouldnt even consider hooping in these. Those hyperdunks are trash carbon copies as far as I'm concerned. If they release in 2015, I want the lights, power lacing, same height, same material and same look as the movie version overall. And for retail.

Now... proto isnt the only one who "WANTS" these for whatever reason. I need these in my life aswell as many others. Can anyone confirm these for 2015? and if so will they still have the light system? I care about the lights on the shoe just as much as the power lacing system.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Dude...

nike-hyperdunk-mcfly-back-to-the-future-2015-confirmed-main.jpg

These? Look terrible. If Nike released these with auto lacing, they'd flop, guaranteed. There is no cool factor with this shoe, looks as plain jane as any other generic sneaker out there, save for the cheap materials and quality.
how is this plain?
nike-hyperdunk-2015.jpg

nike-hyperdunk-2010-mcfly-03.jpg

I don't know. And another thing, have you been living under a rock? They sold out and people WANTED these. so I don't know
what you're talking about these not working because THEY ALREADY DID. Can you check ebay as to how much they're fetching?
A power lacing version would be cherry on top.
sick.gif

anyway, that's not the point. What I'm trying to say is that they will release SOMETHING wearable with auto lacing.
Something LIKE the hyperdunks and would be wearable and functional for basketball. Unlike these things that you can't really use
everyday.

For obvious reasons they shouldn't release these again in 2015. That would be a rip off. So doing a fully functional version that looks different
would be logical. IMO
smile.gif

Bro I couldnt disagree with you more. First off the shoe they are releasing this year looks wearable enough. They look "functional" as well. I dont know about the next man but I wouldnt even consider hooping in these. Those hyperdunks are trash carbon copies as far as I'm concerned. If they release in 2015, I want the lights, power lacing, same height, same material and same look as the movie version overall. And for retail.

Now... proto isnt the only one who "WANTS" these for whatever reason. I need these in my life aswell as many others. Can anyone confirm these for 2015? and if so will they still have the light system? I care about the lights on the shoe just as much as the power lacing system.

Originally Posted by BronLe

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

laugh.gif

What you guys need to realize is that there are hundreds of bids per day on a single size. For example, there are multiple size 10s right now and they're all at about 60+bids. Assuming about 50% of the bids are different people and not the same people outbidding each other, that means at least 200 or so people are missing out on their size each day. If they're willing to bid in the range of $5,000 to secure a pair, what makes you think they'll come on eBay the following day and just bid $1,000 and allow other guys to outbid them by $10-20?

Anybody that uses eBay a lot knows the best way to secure something you want is to bid as high as you're willing to pay and hope the auction ends for less. So if a guy loses a pair at $6,000, you better believe he is going to bid $6,001 the next time an auction is up

What you guys need to realize is that there are hundreds of bids per day on a single size. For example, there are multiple size 10s right now and they're all at about 60+bids. Assuming about 50% of the bids are different people and not the same people outbidding each other, that means at least 200 or so people are missing out on their size each day. If they're willing to bid in the range of $5,000 to secure a pair, what makes you think they'll come on eBay the following day and just bid $1,000 and allow other guys to outbid them by $10-20?

Anybody that uses eBay a lot knows the best way to secure something you want is to bid as high as you're willing to pay and hope the auction ends for less. So if a guy loses a pair at $6,000, you better believe he is going to bid $6,001 the next time an auction is up

I find it hilarious that dudes here are scolding a guy wanting to buy these to resell. His money is going towards a great charity regardless. How much are you donating to the charity? Yeahhh, that's what I thought.

I find it hilarious that dudes here are scolding a guy wanting to buy these to resell. His money is going towards a great charity regardless. How much are you donating to the charity? Yeahhh, that's what I thought.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Yeaaahhhhh if that was his intention; nobody would say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom