OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a template, if anyone is interested:

rc53f5.jpg

Memphis, im not one to tell you how to spend your money..but that is a stupid idea to buy to resell them.

No one on NT, ISS, or any other sneaker board is going to spend that much on a shoe. If you put them on ebay, you will never get them sold. Most people won't believe you have the item and you are going to get so many shill bidders that it wont even be funny.

Memphis, im not one to tell you how to spend your money..but that is a stupid idea to buy to resell them.

No one on NT, ISS, or any other sneaker board is going to spend that much on a shoe. If you put them on ebay, you will never get them sold. Most people won't believe you have the item and you are going to get so many shill bidders that it wont even be funny.

This is awesome how much money they're raising. And I just read that the founder of Google, I think, is matching all proceeds!! crazy!

On a side note, I don't think it would even be safe to release these to the public. With prices like this, violence would most likely go down somewhere.... I like the ebay idea

This is awesome how much money they're raising. And I just read that the founder of Google, I think, is matching all proceeds!! crazy!

On a side note, I don't think it would even be safe to release these to the public. With prices like this, violence would most likely go down somewhere.... I like the ebay idea

I hope every pair fetches for $25,000 or more. That would be at least $37,500,000. Plus Google is willing to match?

That would be $75,000,000
pimp.gif
. We need more celebs and ball players to get in on this.

I hope every pair fetches for $25,000 or more. That would be at least $37,500,000. Plus Google is willing to match?

That would be $75,000,000
pimp.gif
. We need more celebs and ball players to get in on this.

Originally Posted by bobbytripledigits

My final chapter on the Nike MAG "BACK FOR THE FUTURE" experience is now up and posted on:
http://www.thehundreds.com/

I want to applaud Nike for this endeavor.  They did a fantastic job on all ends - from the design to production - to the story and publicity and philanthropy.  

For the first time in many years, I can appreciate Nike a little more clearly.
that's kind of bootsy they didn't give you guys a free pair

Originally Posted by bobbytripledigits

My final chapter on the Nike MAG "BACK FOR THE FUTURE" experience is now up and posted on:
http://www.thehundreds.com/

I want to applaud Nike for this endeavor.  They did a fantastic job on all ends - from the design to production - to the story and publicity and philanthropy.  

For the first time in many years, I can appreciate Nike a little more clearly.
that's kind of bootsy they didn't give you guys a free pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom