Official: NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 - Summer 2012 (CounterKicks.com)

I like the new design. It looks like they've taken the AM11 and refined it. The upper looks so much sleeker, although I'm not sure if it goes better with the large AM unit.

(the AM11 upper had the bulk, and what seems like more comfort and pillowy goodness)

I like the new design. It looks like they've taken the AM11 and refined it. The upper looks so much sleeker, although I'm not sure if it goes better with the large AM unit.

(the AM11 upper had the bulk, and what seems like more comfort and pillowy goodness)

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

Maybe I am misunderstadning you, but I think "bulk" is about the last possible word that could be used to describe the AM11 upper.

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

Maybe I am misunderstadning you, but I think "bulk" is about the last possible word that could be used to describe the AM11 upper.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Really?

None of the shot callers at Nike looked at this design and said "This is lazy"?

None?!
The last few AM designs have been lazy.  Not sure why everyone is so suprised.  I'll take lazy over ugly any day.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Really?

None of the shot callers at Nike looked at this design and said "This is lazy"?

None?!
The last few AM designs have been lazy.  Not sure why everyone is so suprised.  I'll take lazy over ugly any day.

LOOKS LIKE AM's MADE IN THE ODD YEARS ARE THE ONES TO GET....

'09 '11 >>>> '10 '12

LOOKS LIKE AM's MADE IN THE ODD YEARS ARE THE ONES TO GET....

'09 '11 >>>> '10 '12

Anyone think it's possible for Nike to incorporate Air Max into a stability running shoe?

Anyone think it's possible for Nike to incorporate Air Max into a stability running shoe?

^No, that's very counter-intuitive to what a good stability shoe should be. Leave the AM to the lifestyle crowd, buy a Bowerman Series shoe if you want a true performance running shoe I would think. I don't know of anyone who actually runs in Air Max's if you are a serious runner, just wear them around for comfort. I agree with Crispy Cream, 2009's were the best by far of the 2010's and now these.

^No, that's very counter-intuitive to what a good stability shoe should be. Leave the AM to the lifestyle crowd, buy a Bowerman Series shoe if you want a true performance running shoe I would think. I don't know of anyone who actually runs in Air Max's if you are a serious runner, just wear them around for comfort. I agree with Crispy Cream, 2009's were the best by far of the 2010's and now these.

Back
Top Bottom