Official: NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 - Summer 2012 (CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by bigsupa

LOOKS LIKE AM's MADE IN THE ODD YEARS ARE THE ONES TO GET....

'09 '11 >>>> '10 '12

I cant agree more. They brought back that crappy toe box from the 2010's that I hated. I want to send my 10's back everytime I wear them. Had to go a full size up and they still hurt my feet. I think I only keep them because I dont want to go through sending them back.

Im disappointed, not to mention 170?! 180 or more after tax for air maxes? In all honesty I buy all my air max line for casual wear, never to actulally run in. So who in the world would pay 180 for these when you can get a much more comfortable Lunar shoe for half the price?!

HUGE fail Nike, back to the drawing boards before these go into production please

Originally Posted by bigsupa

LOOKS LIKE AM's MADE IN THE ODD YEARS ARE THE ONES TO GET....

'09 '11 >>>> '10 '12

I cant agree more. They brought back that crappy toe box from the 2010's that I hated. I want to send my 10's back everytime I wear them. Had to go a full size up and they still hurt my feet. I think I only keep them because I dont want to go through sending them back.

Im disappointed, not to mention 170?! 180 or more after tax for air maxes? In all honesty I buy all my air max line for casual wear, never to actulally run in. So who in the world would pay 180 for these when you can get a much more comfortable Lunar shoe for half the price?!

HUGE fail Nike, back to the drawing boards before these go into production please

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

I like the new design. It looks like they've taken the AM11 and refined it. The upper looks so much sleeker, although I'm not sure if it goes better with the large AM unit.

(the AM11 upper had the bulk, and what seems like more comfort and pillowy goodness)
Maybe I am misunderstadning you, but I think "bulk" is about the last possible word that could be used to describe the AM11 upper.

Right. Perhaps "bulk" isn't the right word. Maybe more extensive upper? The 2011 does seem to be more extensive with a larger set of overlays. 

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

I like the new design. It looks like they've taken the AM11 and refined it. The upper looks so much sleeker, although I'm not sure if it goes better with the large AM unit.

(the AM11 upper had the bulk, and what seems like more comfort and pillowy goodness)
Maybe I am misunderstadning you, but I think "bulk" is about the last possible word that could be used to describe the AM11 upper.

Right. Perhaps "bulk" isn't the right word. Maybe more extensive upper? The 2011 does seem to be more extensive with a larger set of overlays. 

^or it's just because I don't have a pair of 2011's, and I've been looking at nikeID too much to make a decent colorway!

^or it's just because I don't have a pair of 2011's, and I've been looking at nikeID too much to make a decent colorway!

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by Venomenon

really? the same design as the frees and no update to the sole since 09? smh.

+lunar haze

401.jpg

excuse my ignorance but is this a real shoe or a photoshop??

if its real where can i cop?

+lunar haze

401.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

+lunar haze

401.jpg

Its a real shoe, you can get it at ndc, as mentioned above its called lunar haze

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

+lunar haze

401.jpg

Its a real shoe, you can get it at ndc, as mentioned above its called lunar haze

I personally think these look dope, somewhat similar to the 2011. I dont like that mesh in some of the cw's though. The bred cw is my favorite, then the blacked out one. I dont understand why they wouldnt be as comfortable they have a 360 bubble on bottom just like the 2011 and the upper looks good too. I do agree the 2011 looks better but they cool. I want to id some 2011s, its not too much more than retail plus you get a lot of options. Anyone think theres any better running shoes than the 2011?

I personally think these look dope, somewhat similar to the 2011. I dont like that mesh in some of the cw's though. The bred cw is my favorite, then the blacked out one. I dont understand why they wouldnt be as comfortable they have a 360 bubble on bottom just like the 2011 and the upper looks good too. I do agree the 2011 looks better but they cool. I want to id some 2011s, its not too much more than retail plus you get a lot of options. Anyone think theres any better running shoes than the 2011?

Are there better running shoes than the 2011?  Absolutely.

Do I think you are a serious runner that is going to run in these?  Not at all.

You won't find more comfortable casual shoes IMO than 2009/2011/2010 air maxes.

Im not a super serious runner like people who run miles and miles or compete and stuff, but Sundays i take runs in my old J's. Just trying to get something cool to work out with you know. Not trying to spend a lot, but not trying to go cheap either.

Im not a super serious runner like people who run miles and miles or compete and stuff, but Sundays i take runs in my old J's. Just trying to get something cool to work out with you know. Not trying to spend a lot, but not trying to go cheap either.

These don't look good at all. Even worst that they are upping the price by $10. Guess it's time to cop the Air Max 2011. The blue/greys coming out in the fall are nice.

These don't look good at all. Even worst that they are upping the price by $10. Guess it's time to cop the Air Max 2011. The blue/greys coming out in the fall are nice.

Back
Top Bottom