Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

The USAs are now at Undefeated. Glad they put the flag on the back too. Nice touch.

Edit: Thinking about ordering them, but rather get them in person.

Last edited:
just checked the undefeated site and all sizes are gone besides a 13. i need to get me a 12.5 anyways so hopefully when they drop on FTL i can use my discount codes 

Persians are up on ndc for clearance, add ZOOM25 code and get an extra 25%off....
works out to 71$ shipped for Nike members.....couldn't pass for that price

Last edited:
How's the paint holding up on the usa's? Any cracking on initial wear?

Last edited:
wore my Persians a few times and they've yet to crack/chip and my 03's, 05's &
09's all cracked after one or two wears so maybe Nike finally fixed that issue. I'm not holding my breath but so far so good on these

Guess what was in my mail box yesterday ?

Look at those babies :tongue:

The 2 persian ,very fast delivery from SNKNSTUFF , i was worried about bad advice about that site around the web , finally everything alright ,Sweden -> France took 6 days to arrive :smile:=

Happy .

Last edited:
Persians are up on ndc for clearance, add ZOOM25 code and get an extra 25%off....
works out to 71$ shipped for Nike members.....couldn't pass for that price

Repped! No 11s unfortunately. Someone please tell me these run .5 size too small or large so I can buy. Tough to pass on this price!

BWs are always a touch tight if you ask me. Go a .5 up and you should be fine. If not, hock em.

If I'm normally a size 12 in most of my sneakers, would a 13 in these be fine?

I'm a 12 in recent AM95 and AM94 retros if that helps.

Thank you.

-Drew

I think you'll have a more snug fit imo. The BWs do run on the snug side but I have no problem going TTS with them

Back
Top Bottom