Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Damn, I was planning on purchasing the USAs from SNKRS right after I purchased the USA OG Prestos. I didn't think they would actually sell out. I guess I'll just have to wait for next week...

Did anyone ever pull the trigger on the Croc persians? They're reduced at most places now. I've briefly inspected them in store but wondering how that leather holds up to wear.

Damn Nike putting Michelin man tech on every AM model it seems like. FK BW soon I assume...

Quote:
Damn Nike putting Michelin man tech on every AM model it seems like. FK BW soon I assume...
i think they already have a prototype or sample ready somewhere in a secret room at the Nike HQ

from the FK BWs and the FK 95s, its just a matter of time that they will gonna drop them

good looks AMD. Ill wait on the EU release since the bay doesnt have my size. Im surprised these actually sold out im not gonna lie. I saw them pop up on snkrs thinking no one would cop then i checked after work and went OOS lol

Did anyone ever pull the trigger on the Croc persians? They're reduced at most places now. I've briefly inspected them in store but wondering how that leather holds up to wear.
The vamp /mid panel is plastic so no creasing,the only leather is the toe tip & around laces,it's tough leather which being textured will be hard to beat up,the only downside for them is the midsole paint is super thin & comes off with one wipe but all BW's are the same,they do seem to run half size bigger than other BW's so go down half I would,the suede tongue & pleather lining add a touch of class imo

Back
Top Bottom