Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Best $37 i've spent all year 
smokin.gif
   thanks for the heads up @SlunderKingpin

16110437_1084503818363185_8705823594308960256_n.jpg

so nice :smokin

those are better than infrared 90s in my humble opinion.

flame on.

they're just beautiful.

Last edited:
neon 95
siver 97
marina bw
hyper blue tuned air
87 red

i know its not the popular top 5 amongst AM enthusiasts, but thats what i would choose.

its not about history its about design and color

all the european cats probably shaking their heads but lets be real....lets be real

Last edited:
I'm an air max purist but I agree the neon 95, silver bullet 97, menthol 93, ultramarine 180 and marina jade BW are some of the best shoes ever made period.

Last edited:
2iqlftu.jpg

Its wayyy too hard to find a decent pic of og 93s. That was the best airmax for me.

The retro wasnt even close

Leather would be a nice start, followed by deleting whatever it is they did with that middle part behind the swoosh. Where did the jersey material go???

And give us the real airMAX bag ffs.

Last edited:
2iqlftu.jpg

Its wayyy too hard to find a decent pic of og 93s. That was the best airmax for me.

The retro wasnt even close

Took the words right outta my mouth. Loved that shoe, but couldn't mess with the retros at all. Just terrible.

Peace,
J

Didn't they just release those 94 max trainers a couple of years ago? I remember the white/black/red colorway ending up at marshall's for the low.

Eastbay has the persians for 50$ and free shipping....

if anyone misses out on them for 39$ from mr porter this is as cheap as you'll find them but they're drying up at the foot sites so cop now or live with the regret cause they sold so poorly I doubt Nike retros them again for a good while

if anyone misses out on them for 39$ from mr porter this is as cheap as you'll find them but they're drying up at the foot sites so cop now or live with the regret cause they sold so poorly I doubt Nike retros them again for a good while

nike retros shoes with no rhyme or reason even if sales are poor

these will probably retro again in 4 or 5 years

with that said my 39 dollar bws came

way more comfortable than the last retro. i can feel the max air bag too this time

hope the paint last longer than previous retros

^they fixed the paint on this release.
I've worn mine constantly on and off since July and nada paint issues.

I have 05's that cracked on the first wear as well as 09's that did the same so these are a big improvement in that aspect.

Last edited:
Did they have that fat airbag?
I don't remember, but I highly doubt it

Seriously? Man I'm kinda bummed I missed the mr porter plug. What about the marina jades? Will they go any lower? :nerd:

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry marina jades have been as low as $50ish w/coupon codes on foot sites towards late nov early dec 16' but for some reason they're back up in the $79.99 area rn

I'm sure they'll drop lower before they disappear

Last edited:
yea if these dropped to dirt cheap the marinas will too

didnt marinas already drop to 55 last week on finishline? 20 dollar reward and they woulda been 35

Last edited:
^I just looked at all the foot sites and $79.99 is the norm right now for marina jades.

they will be lower again no doubt and most sites have fsr so patience will pay off if you wait for them

Back
Top Bottom