Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

nike retros shoes with no rhyme or reason even if sales are poor

these will probably retro again in 4 or 5 years

with that said my 39 dollar bws came

way more comfortable than the last retro. i can feel the max air bag too this time

hope the paint last longer than previous retros
Paint is great on my bw's.
I have the persians and wore them at least 50x (Atlanta's too) and not even a slight crack/chip in the paint. I know the previous releases had a huge problem with the paint chipping

Modzilla (wdywt) said that there were am bw enthusiasts who liked paint cracking.

I thought that was interesting

Modzilla (wdywt) said that there were am bw enthusiasts who liked paint cracking.

I thought that was interesting
Lol ok....

IIRC, AMFam members were trippen about the cracking. Lets take the Steve Nash 90's for example, un'DS a pair back then and I got rid of them right away. Modz might be a lone wolf on that one but to each his own

the big, fat, puffy tongue is what makes the BW so great and they completely negated that feature on those ultras just posted above. just why Nike?

View media item 2318914 so guess these are gonna crack

The only ones that have cracked for me have been much older. None of the new releases have cracked at all, and that goes for any AM models. But yes in 7-10 (maybe less) years they will start cracking.
Question for all y'all, What's the newest AM that the Mids have cracked?

Last edited:
July I think. Had to get mine from a eu site and the only BW I paid retail for this yr were those as well.

Back
Top Bottom