OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by bib10

LeBron VII WILL NOT @ NikeiD.com this year
nerd.gif

too bad... i was way to excited for ID...

is there a list of confirmed colorways?
edit: GR colorways

Anybody have a size 13 MTAG edition that they're looking to get rid of? It sucks that the price is still so high. I'd expect it to be coming down...

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

Anybody have a size 13 MTAG edition that they're looking to get rid of? It sucks that the price is still so high. I'd expect it to be coming down...

just keep looking and be patient.i won a sz 14 on ebay 3 days ago for $187 shipped.

Originally Posted by clkru

I mean, I guess it really wouldn't make sense for a sig like the LeBron 7 to be put up on iD before the GR dropped.

exactly.
I was really trying to understand the logic on that move, had it been real. It coulda been a disaster, or genius. Cause I mean, why make 2000 pairs of acolorway if 1000 are gonna hit the outlets anyway? If you made it strictly ID, there'd be no left overs sitting on shelves to rot. But the lack ofaccessability to people that dont really buy shoes online...or at least want to try the shoes on in person and see the quality in person would be something toconsider

So has anyone called out Nikelebron.net for the screw up? Let me be the first to do so, if not.
I think we need to be more upset with the LYING NIKE REPS that provided the false information to Nikelebron.net.

I seriously doubt the dude would post this news without some sort of Nike rep-provided info. He's like the biggest LeBron fan out there, and probably justas disappointed as the rest of us. Until proven otherwise, I'm saying Nike lied to him.

So has anyone called out Nikelebron.net for the screw up? Let me be the first to do so, if not.
I think we need to be more upset with the LYING NIKE REPS that provided the false information to Nikelebron.net.

I seriously doubt the dude would post this news without some sort of Nike rep-provided info. He's like the biggest LeBron fan out there, and probably just as disappointed as the rest of us. Until proven otherwise, I'm saying Nike lied to him.

Well, I don't know that the reps are "lying" as much as they are "uninformed" (or "dumb" as some of you may callthem).
I'm not trying to blame anyone directly, but there is a certain level of responsibility that needs to be taken into account when reporting/releasinginformation on the internet (and any other media outlet).

I'm sure buddy got excited and with a "confirmation" from a "Nike Rep" (which may have been some douche ready to get off his shift andwanting to get off the phone) and posted the article. Hopefully this won't become a monthly occurrence, because it's a lose-lose for everyone.
mad.gif

Greg goes off info given to him by others, and for the most he's right on with what he says. I don't think it's a big deal that they didn'tmake ID. They are just shoes after all people.

Well, I don't know that the reps are "lying" as much as they are "uninformed" (or "dumb" as some of you may call them).
I'm not trying to blame anyone directly, but there is a certain level of responsibility that needs to be taken into account when reporting/releasing information on the internet (and any other media outlet).

I'll blame the Nike reps till the end of time until they are proven innocent. They are alleged Nike representatives who have misrepresentedNike by providing erroneous information, intentionally or not, to fans and/or potential consumers. That might be a harder stance to take, but I feel like Ihave been misled, er, lied to, by parties allegedly representing Nike.

I was planning to give Nike some money for LeBron VII iDs. Now I'm planning on abstaining from ever giving Nike another cent for any LeBron product. Thanks, reps.

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

so are the china colorway releasing in the States???
looking for the answer to this as well.....so i know whether to wait or cop on kix-files or something....
nerd.gif
. i heard from somewhere theywill....but i HIGHLY doubt it...

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

I seriously doubt the dude would post this news without some sort of Nike rep-provided info. He's like the biggest LeBron fan out there, and probably just as disappointed as the rest of us. Until proven otherwise, I'm saying Nike lied to him.
Well, I don't know that the reps are "lying" as much as they are "uninformed" (or "dumb" as some of you may call them).
I'm not trying to blame anyone directly, but there is a certain level of responsibility that needs to be taken into account when reporting/releasing information on the internet (and any other media outlet).

I'm sure buddy got excited and with a "confirmation" from a "Nike Rep" (which may have been some douche ready to get off his shift and wanting to get off the phone) and posted the article. Hopefully this won't become a monthly occurrence, because it's a lose-lose for everyone.
mad.gif

That source that Greg put up on NikeLeBron.net came from all the info that was flooded about Nike iD on the LeBron VII thread on the "Other Forum,"which had been told to THREE members on the other forums by the Nike representatives.

If for any reason one can get upset and angry about misled information, it is on Nike reps, and no one else. Otherwise, it's a fallacious reason to get madat something else when it's all connected like a circle.

ok so besides all this NikeID, does anyone know which colors are officially droppin on the 24th?

for a guy who loves all his lebrons, the 1st 2 colorways to drop have been a disappointment imo...nike you better hurry up and drop some colorways causei'm starting to foam @ the mouth! i almost bought the mtag colorway just to wear them in my house to see how they feel.

i dunno im kinda glad these didnt get nike id ,i think some sneakers werent meant to be on nike id,, like jordans, imagine people runningaround with a bunch of different colored custom nike id jordan xi,, it would kill the shoe imo

Back
Top Bottom