OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

so are the china colorway releasing in the States???
looking for the answer to this as well.....so i know whether to wait or cop on kix-files or something....
nerd.gif
. i heard from somewhere they will....but i HIGHLY doubt it...
add me to the list of people wondering if chinas will drop in US.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Blue0230

^ Does that mean that people died there, or that drugs are available? I grew up in the hood but I've heard conflicting explanations over the years.

well Dan... I was born and raised in east L.A. Back then it went by how many shoes are on the line, which meant what type of drug. Also... Red chucks=bloods, blue= crip.... Now since there's different "sets"... I don't know how it goes... I've moved out the hood to a "nicer" hood... Some niketalkers (homies) can chime in since they still reside there. Hood 101 is now in session.... El oh el
Do you want me to speak on this Edwin? Because if your referring to some Nt'ers (homies) about speaking on the subject..I'd be glad to!
happy.gif

Being that I STILL live in the hood and I'm from ELA. I just live in a nice street out of all the more ghetto streets of ELA.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Blue0230

^ Does that mean that people died there, or that drugs are available? I grew up in the hood but I've heard conflicting explanations over the years.
Yes and No, the purpose of people throwing up shoes in the power lines is out of humor or unknown reason.
Since I been a kid I never knew exactly why people threw their shoes up to the power lines, and I say yes perhaps because someone passed away but like I saidthen again people do it out of humor or they "just do it".
And No it is definitely not because of drugs.
sick.gif

I see shoes hanging from power lines all throughout my current neighborhood and my childhood neighborhood as well...I see nikes and jordans from couple yearsback even up to 20 years back...eventually they fall off because the thread of the shoe lace rips apart because of the rain and heat.
So there you go, a given explanation from a young man from L.A (ELA).

This whole iD mix up could have been directed if you ask me. It's possible Nike wanted to see what would be the response and if that's the case... theyhit the jackpot.

The iD is coming... it's been confirmed by several sources. Unless they're playing us all. As for the date... well that's all up to Nike.

Btw us3Less... that wasn't the only source.

Originally Posted by choy30

what's the story behind this?
http://www.52xie.com/goods.php?id=1467

tnx
Over the last 6 weeks Nike and LeBron viisted 10 different cities with their More Than a Game World Tour.

Each city received 123 pairs of the LBJ7 available at retail. It's the same shoe with different insets from the documentary and a different city name atthe heel.

The one at 52xie is Beijing.

In general all you need to know about the MTAG WT is filed here:
http://nikelebron.net/tag/more_than_a_game/

As for the shoes alone:
http://nikelebron.net/tag/mtag/

Soldier III ID would be nice too, but Lebron VII ID would be crazy to me.......... RoyalFlush, thats a good idea. What about a Cool Grey cw
wink.gif
?

Im waiting for the first GR colorway to pop up on websites like PYS a couple weeks early so I can copp..... Hopefully soon........

Andfattoo, hell yea cool greg would be nice with maybe a black bottom and other black and white hints on it, they need to make these boys id'able realtalk, 24th right round the corner

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Im waiting for the first GR colorway to pop up on websites like PYS a couple weeks early so I can copp..... Hopefully soon........
shoetrends has them on pre-order.a few asian sites has em early.be prepared to pay a premium though.

I copped online the lebron china for 230.00 shipped people that want to cop now if they drop here in us the retail is 200 you mind as well cop early if youwant them and it hasnt been confirmed they are dropping in us o well i take pics when i get them
pimp.gif
Actually i just read these will release on oct 17 athouse of hoops i quess i will get another pair

so it is actually heavier than the 6?

ya know this is getting out of hand. throwing out this bs about the HD being the lightest basketball shoe, then the Soldier 3 crushes that statement WITH zoomair cushioning.

and now throwing flywire on a 270 pound 6-8 beast of an athlete, bah. I was ready for ID cuz the gr's and premiums so far are crap. still not sold on thisshoe.

the 3 shoes in the 1st pic are releasing at the end of year and this other shoe in other pic is releasing DEC 3 im copping these
pimp.gif
25zscav.jpg
264hpj9.jpg
Here 3 more colorways
vmuq1l.jpg

Hey, BP would you be able to PS a cool grey version alot like these (white midsole and air bag with a clear sole)???....
wink.gif

afb15fea7ca64308c5c7e6a205dc62870a9d4b7.jpg

(not my pic)

Back
Top Bottom