Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

HOH Harlem

I went to HOH Harlem and they said the Air Penny 1  Electric Green comes out May 23 

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I'll have to check in with my local HoH to see when they will get them.

Did anyone receive or get a tracking number for wolf grey penny from deadstockshoes.com?..ordered them a minute ago and got nothing

Did anyone receive or get a tracking number for wolf grey penny from deadstockshoes.com?..ordered them a minute ago and got nothing

I haven't got my tracking # from deadstockshoes
frown.gif

I ordered mine last month and didn't hear anything - i emailed them this week and they said they were shipping this Friday (today).

I ordered mine last month and didn't hear anything - i emailed them this week and they said they were shipping this Friday (today).

OGs were without question one of the most comfortable pair of sneakers I have ever owned.

EVER.

OGs were without question one of the most comfortable pair of sneakers I have ever owned.

EVER.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

suggested retail $132? wth kind of retail price is that
laugh.gif
retail is $!25

they probably ran out of the suggested retail tags for 125. pretty common thing for outlets 
laugh.gif

and dude right about me wow 
eek.gif

would never buy that many pairs of that particular colorway. hope you didn't pay retail those will hit sale racks for sure.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

suggested retail $132? wth kind of retail price is that
laugh.gif
retail is $!25

they probably ran out of the suggested retail tags for 125. pretty common thing for outlets 
laugh.gif

and dude right about me wow 
eek.gif

would never buy that many pairs of that particular colorway. hope you didn't pay retail those will hit sale racks for sure.

Back
Top Bottom