Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I did pay retail but it's fine don't really mind it at all. The only ones i didn't is 3 pairs which i got at deadstockshoes so other than that it's all good since i missed out on the grey release a few years back these will do. Just going to get the electric green if i can if not then no big deal. I'm done with the penny line since that's all i'm buying now. Work has me not camping out anymore and since i'm a penny 1 fan i wanted to buy multiples anyways and only shiekh has them here in los angeles. So bought them there. No other stores has them. Been waiting for these cw to come out. Also i just got my eastbay catalog and they're charging 154.99 for the wolf grey pennys now that's overpriced.

I did pay retail but it's fine don't really mind it at all. The only ones i didn't is 3 pairs which i got at deadstockshoes so other than that it's all good since i missed out on the grey release a few years back these will do. Just going to get the electric green if i can if not then no big deal. I'm done with the penny line since that's all i'm buying now. Work has me not camping out anymore and since i'm a penny 1 fan i wanted to buy multiples anyways and only shiekh has them here in los angeles. So bought them there. No other stores has them. Been waiting for these cw to come out. Also i just got my eastbay catalog and they're charging 154.99 for the wolf grey pennys now that's overpriced.

badboy, the wolf grey/whites is the best colorway for the penny 1's IMO anyway...things go great with a mostly white tee and some cargo shorts. nice cop! wish i had that much dough to cop multiples
frown.gif

badboy, the wolf grey/whites is the best colorway for the penny 1's IMO anyway...things go great with a mostly white tee and some cargo shorts. nice cop! wish i had that much dough to cop multiples
frown.gif

Why are the black/dark grey's more exclusive than the wolf grey's? Every time I find some online I always miss out on my size
30t6p3b.gif

Why are the black/dark grey's more exclusive than the wolf grey's? Every time I find some online I always miss out on my size
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

30t6p3b.gif

Do stock check at footlocker store have them call the santa monica california promenade store 310-260-7913 and check on your size i did that and got it delivered 5 days in the store since i work in the mall i just get out and pick it up on my clock out time at the store. So that's all good. But for me wolf greys beat out og orlando and other colorways. Just a simple but great cw and grey shoes is one of the colors i like on a shoe also so i'm biased
tongue.gif
. Thanks above for the comment on the wolf greys, i didn't want to take a chance and miss out like i did the penny greys. That's why i got multiples, it might go to outlets or on sale later on, but again my size might be gone by then so this retros every 4 years and i don't want to wait that long again.

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

30t6p3b.gif

Do stock check at footlocker store have them call the santa monica california promenade store 310-260-7913 and check on your size i did that and got it delivered 5 days in the store since i work in the mall i just get out and pick it up on my clock out time at the store. So that's all good. But for me wolf greys beat out og orlando and other colorways. Just a simple but great cw and grey shoes is one of the colors i like on a shoe also so i'm biased
tongue.gif
. Thanks above for the comment on the wolf greys, i didn't want to take a chance and miss out like i did the penny greys. That's why i got multiples, it might go to outlets or on sale later on, but again my size might be gone by then so this retros every 4 years and i don't want to wait that long again.

Your pair is available at eastbay.com now if you want to get them. I got mines at sheikh so i ended up paying a bit more than eastbay.com and when they released they only had them at sheikh. I collect shoes that's why i buy alot, i won't camp out for sought after shoes so i don't care for those. I only want new colors of retros instead of og sometimes and i'm glad the penny provides that. No one likes the wolf greys so they'll sit. Same goes with the black grey white. Gives me the chance to get and collect them. I wear one pair of course but the rest i keep as collection. I just buy alot of what i like it's what i do.

Your pair is available at eastbay.com now if you want to get them. I got mines at sheikh so i ended up paying a bit more than eastbay.com and when they released they only had them at sheikh. I collect shoes that's why i buy alot, i won't camp out for sought after shoes so i don't care for those. I only want new colors of retros instead of og sometimes and i'm glad the penny provides that. No one likes the wolf greys so they'll sit. Same goes with the black grey white. Gives me the chance to get and collect them. I wear one pair of course but the rest i keep as collection. I just buy alot of what i like it's what i do.

I understand what u saying but 2 maybe 3 is more than enough IMO.
But if that's what floats your boat go for it.

I understand what u saying but 2 maybe 3 is more than enough IMO.
But if that's what floats your boat go for it.

most spots in tampa florida have them still, stock locate the black grey joints you can find them easily

most spots in tampa florida have them still, stock locate the black grey joints you can find them easily

Why are y'all giving this guy a hard time? It's not like he went and ate up the stock of an extremely sought after shoe, and is flipping pairs for double retail..

He liked the shoe, he picked up a lot of them.. Why should he even have to explain himself?

Back
Top Bottom