Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

what am i gonna use it on tho?
laugh.gif

Nike email said:
Hi Sam,

At Nike.com we value your trust in us as your source for Nike products. When mistakes occur, we risk putting that trust in jeopardy and we want to move quickly to remedy the situation.

Unfortunately, it will be necessary to cancel the Nike X Doernbecher Air Max Penny order you placed (XXXXXXXXXX). We inadvertently sold this product prior to the release date. We are reviewing this situation carefully to identify how this happened and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. The Nike X Doernbecher Air Max Penny will be available on December 6th at 5am Pacific Time.

Please be assured that you have not been charged for the items that were cancelled. You will also receive an additional email confirming this order cancellation.

To further demonstrate our commitment to you, we would like to provide you a 20% Off Promo Code which can be used online at Nike.com on your next order.
20% Off Promo Code: USCXXXXXXXXXXX
Promo Codes Expires: June 03, 2015
View the Terms/Conditions for these codes at http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/promo-code.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience. Again, your trust in us is paramount and we very much appreciate you choosing Nike.com as your source for Nike product.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact the Nike.com Customer Service Team at 1-800-806-6453 4:00 am - 11:00 pm PT 7 days/week, or visit our Customer Service page at http://help-en-us.nike.com.

Sincerely,

The Nike.com Customer Service Team

View Nike's online privacy policy at http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/privacy-policy

This email message has been automatically generated. Replies are not monitored.

add another to it...

but we will always have... 2/9/14 :lol:

I can't front, I'm kinda disappointed to not get the shoes because they were shoes I really wanted.  I probably won't even try Saturday.  I'm happy to have the 20% off code though.

I was sick to find out DB's released today, glad i still have a shot, it sucks for those that got thru, but atleast Nike gave codes, lately they have been extremely stingy with codes

Damn I'm late to the party. Only checked this thread in the morning and right now. Really didn't need to hear they gave out 20% codes for the cancellation when they cancelled(oversold) my KDs last week and they didn't give me ****. And they told me they don't have any codes to give. :smh:

Damn I'm late to the party. Only checked this thread in the morning and right now. Really didn't need to hear they gave out 20% codes for the cancellation when they cancelled(oversold) my KDs last week and they didn't give me ****. And they told me they don't have any codes to give. :smh:

They obviously lied to you as the codes are generated anyway. It's up to the representative's discretion to give out the code. You could have contacted another representative and they might have given you a code. I guess since the whole spoofed codes incident, they have been less lenient with the codes.

Cancellation Email sent but My order hans't been Cancelled yet... nor money refunded

Terrible... 
frown.gif

Cancellation Email sent but My order hans't been Cancelled yet... nor money refunded

Terrible... 
frown.gif
same  here  a rep said 3-5 days for a refund    but  i saw others   with  the cancellation in their order status    and  i havent seen that yet.

Back
Top Bottom