Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Just came back from basketball.

Still irate I don't have a pair. Might just go hard and buy a pair this weekend. I HATE THIEFS.

Still irate I don't have a pair. Might just go hard and buy a pair this weekend. I HATE THIEFS.
Is fedex or CG gonna give you money back? Sucks that it had to happen but hopefully you get something out of it

Last edited:

Is fedex or CG gonna give you money back? Sucks that it had to happen but hopefully you get something out of it

Fedex will say it got misdelivered and to have the shipper file a missing package claim.
CG won't entertain a phone call but will send an email telling me it says delivered so file a charge back with my credit card company. I now have 2 chargebacks to file in 3 weeks with them.

red pennys sexy
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I tend to wear my red shoes with a heather color t when rocking kahki so I don't get that "you work at target" look.

i wouldn't mind seeing a royal and orange colorway 
nerd.gif
  might be a little to much tho 

Last edited:
^those on feet shots are dope 
nthat.gif

I've been on the fence all week, but might pull the trigger now 

i wouldn't mind seeing a royal and orange colorway 
nerd.gif
  might be a little to much tho 
Those sound lovely all royal upper orange swooshs and air bubble

I don't see why Nike hasn't retroed the Knicks and Chicago penny 1s yet
here's a ps i seen  a while back

more reds up in a 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, and 9.5  with free shipping and returns ..   last time i checked they had no size left 

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-air-max-penny-retro-basketball-shoes-685153600.html

Last edited:
People that don't like the black all stars must not have been a Penny fan. I'm all about the OG colors on the Penny, even though I pick up most colors. I just hope nike doesn't wh0r3 out the model like they did to foamposites, was a shame what they did to foams 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I have a hard time understanding how anybody who was around in 95-96 could not like the all stars. Shoe is the **** the 3 ogs is all that matters

Back
Top Bottom