Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

:nerd:

It's funny that I wouldn't touch the red way ups but I love these.
Then again I've always hated the way ups.

It's funny that I wouldn't touch the red way ups but I love these.
Then again I've always hated the way ups.

That's because way ups were the pretendo am penny 1 of back in the day. Just like they had the cheaper model uptempos with just the heel unit air bag

I just bought the ASG Pennys and I was wondering if I rock them outside and it gets wet will there be water spots or is that only for suede? These are nubuck though right? Should I just spray some water resistant spray or its ok that they get wet?

I just bought the ASG Pennys and I was wondering if I rock them outside and it gets wet will there be water spots or is that only for suede? These are nubuck though right? Should I just spray some water resistant spray or its ok that they get wet?
Water should leave no marks if these are like the OGs (which they probably aren't lol). Old school we used to spray windex on our nubuck to clean em...

I went ahead and copped the reds with my B-day coupon which made them $115 plus tax. To get a new release Nike product from one of the signature athletes in the companies history in a popular red colorway for about $120 is just too good to pass up!! 

I think I like the penny more with the jersey than I like the brons. Reds match better than the pics show.

People that don't like the black all stars must not have been a Penny fan. I'm all about the OG colors on the Penny, even though I pick up most colors. I just hope nike doesn't wh0r3 out the model like they did to foamposites, was a shame what they did to foams :x  

This

Hoping these DBs aren't hard. Carted three on the accidental drop smh I'll be lucky to cart one

DB wont be a walk in the park but they won't be a super hard cop... Nike has drowned the hype pushing them back then the glitch drop a lot of people aren't pressed

Back
Top Bottom