Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

How much are these going to be? And do you guys think there will be hype on these/will these go on sale later on? 

Last edited:
How much are these going to be? And do you guys think there will be hype on these/will these go on sale later on? 

Not sure of the price, maybe $145. I don't think there is much hype. I kinda have the feeling these might be like the gloves.....black/white pair that is.

Not sure of the price, maybe $145. I don't think there is much hype. I kinda have the feeling these might be like the gloves.....black/white pair that is.
Not bad. I'm hoping I can scoop them up for even lower. Might sound stupid, but I'm ridiculously busy till probably January and want to buy these around then as a gift to myself 
laugh.gif
. Might have to pull the trigger beforehand. Just won't feel right. 

We havent got no retail price yet? They gotta be no lower than 160 the way nike been whoring out the penny logo

Not bad. I'm hoping I can scoop them up for even lower. Might sound stupid, but I'm ridiculously busy till probably January and want to buy these around then as a gift to myself :lol: . Might have to pull the trigger beforehand. Just won't feel right. 

I wouldn't wait til January if possible. I mean you might get lucky and they still be available, but I wouldn't chance it.

140 is not that bad. 20 bucks up from past retros. Those pics have me on board [emoji]128046[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

But man oh man those red ones stealing the show damn

Last edited:
Man Oct is packed. Walls, Pro Streaks, LeBron 12 and these. Just 1 pair of each is over $600. I must prepare.

Yea the take down version of the penny 1

Like the air more and air much uptempo

The flightposites and the solo flights :lol:

Ok, so for clarification: The UniRed/White and ASG are the only 2 Air Penny 1s that are releasing this year...?

Back
Top Bottom