OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Maroons look underwhelming. Not for $160 some of these color ways are gonna hit good discounts ,too many cw's being released for this sneaker to be considered limited anymore.....

:lol:

You do realize over a hundred different colorways of the NMD have released, right?

and the ultra boost has probably had a hundred if you include the uncaged.

You do realize over a hundred different colorways of the NMD have released, right?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not feeling the maroons, obsidian or the all whites. May scoop the white/gums for the low.

I can't remember a time when they released so many CW'S​ of the uptempos in one year, it just seems like it's over saturating the market. I used to get very excited every time a pic was released of a new color way, now not so much.

nerd.gif

Man Idk if I can rock w my black suptempo.

The .5 size difference is bugging. Gonna try to rock w some elite socks. Also is their a triple black or even another brand who makes similar sock?

Gold Supremes at $300 is a great price!!! Depending on fees, whoever is selling isn't pocketing too much

Back
Top Bottom