OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

i hit up L&H yesterday to see if they would be dropping online and they told me just to check for details on there social media

well after i purchased i got an email from the dude i talked to and he let me know that they were live

not a big deal, but i appreciate  little stuff like that

Need those gold Suptempos for 300.. can you sign up using a different email and just cop via desktop?
nerd.gif

Smh I ain't copping the maroons I would do it if I hadn't got the wing 1s and the fact that I had they painted the mid sole the way they did

I can't stand you bro.

I copped from concepts... I'm hoping my order gets cancelled.
LOL you dont like concepts? happy i got to cop from undefeated, $10 shipping

ill a mad if they dont fit like the bulls tho. i usually wear an 8.5 but the bulls fit perfect in an 8

LOL you dont like concepts? happy i got to cop from undefeated, $10 shipping

ill a mad if they dont fit like the bulls tho. i usually wear an 8.5 but the bulls fit perfect in an 8

Lol nah I just didn't wanna cop them period but with all the links I was like man if I miss these and want them later I'm gonna have to pay resell... I wear 8.5 and copped 8.5 in all of them they fit me pretty tts

I get my TTS in all uptempos as well which is my true size.. most of everything I have is an 11 though bc Nike started messing with sizing a few years ago.

Him and BabyJ love posting "turn" pics
laugh.gif

SN: I think they shouldve left the air bubbles clear.

Back
Top Bottom