OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

S/O for the online links for the Maroon's decided to pull the trigger on those instead of the White's.....until my SNKRS reminder goes off Friday morning

Ill never get the obsession with wheat colorways lol. Theyre def heauxing them out. Im only waiting on anything OG related and now that theyre capitalizing, I may hold out on Gold Sups and let the price come down.

Nothing wrong with new CW's when they're done well and tastefully. I can't cosign the wheat cw on these off "teaser" pics...smh

Last edited:
I never mind new colorways of any sneaker, however it has to be done tastefully and with some thought don't just butcher the shoe for sales... gimme something that I never seen before...

Nah, not saying it is. Nike captivates off the hype and will ride it into the ground. Imo it kinda plays the sneaker out much like the foams, south beach cw/id, yeezy cw/id etc

That isn't even close to happening with the uptempo... the new colorways are far and inbetween and all have sold well.. you can't compare a sneaker like this to a foam

Thanks for the help fellas both links were sold out by the time I was able to get to the links they were gone [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

That isn't even close to happening with the uptempo... the new colorways are far and inbetween and all have sold well.. you can't compare a sneaker like this to a foam

idk man. I feel like these are slowly but surely getting the foam treatment. The cw 's are starting to churn out pretty frequently and foams would sell out before being run into the ground. The uptempos, much like foams had a core base of buyer coming up, lots of ppl thought they were ugly and/or came from pay less. Now everyone is wearing them, same could be said about huaraches.

idk man. I feel like these are slowly but surely getting the foam treatment. The cw 's are starting to churn out pretty frequently and foams would sell out before being run into the ground. The uptempos, much like foams had a core base of buyer coming up, lots of ppl thought they were ugly and/or came from pay less. Now everyone is wearing them, same could be said about huaraches.

People thought the uptempos were ugly and came from Payless? I had to click to see where you were from that has to be a jersey thing because in New York that was neverrrrr the case. I'm not trying to knock what your saying it may in fact be the case, but out here uptempos were always a dope sneaker. Another thing Nike can't reintroduce a mold and only make 5 colorways.. what's the point? You can't expect them to make the uptempo again after so many people have wanted it retrod and they only do 4 colors.

You thought they were gonna slow down the uptempo after the supreme drop? Supreme was probably only given 3 sneakers to pick from for a collab if that, the whole reason the uptempo was the supreme collab was to draw new fans to the sneaker... and it's no where close to being a hurrache people hardly wear these sneakers in New York only old heads buy em up and rock em. Kids out here are wearing nmds and vapormaxs with skinny jeans trying to set new trends..

People thought the uptempos were ugly and came from Payless? I had to click to see where you were from that has to be a jersey thing because in New York that was neverrrrr the case. I'm not trying to knock what your saying it may in fact be the case, but out here uptempos were always a dope sneaker. Another thing Nike can't reintroduce a mold and only make 5 colorways.. what's the point? You can't expect them to make the uptempo again after so many people have wanted it retrod and they only do 4 colors.

You thought they were gonna slow down the uptempo after the supreme drop? Supreme was probably only given 3 sneakers to pick from for a collab if that, the whole reason the uptempo was the supreme collab was to draw new fans to the sneaker... and it's no where close to being a hurrache people hardly wear these sneakers in New York only old heads buy em up and rock em. Kids out here are wearing nmds and vapormaxs with skinny jeans trying to set new trends..

They supreme collab was just more hype hyped added just like foams. I'm not saying It's anything wrong with their tactics, It's business. Imo I see uptempos getting played out and with you being in NY, one of the fashion capitals you'd see that.

nike-air-more-uptempo-wheat-flax-release-date-aa4060-200.jpg

nike-air-more-uptempo-wheat-flax-release-date-aa4060-200-1.jpg

nike-air-more-uptempo-wheat-flax-release-date-aa4060-200-2.jpg

nike-air-more-uptempo-wheat-flax-release-date-aa4060-200-3.jpg

nike-air-more-uptempo-wheat-flax-release-date-aa4060-200-4.jpg

Last edited:
If I didn't have the af1 Mids from a couple of years ago and my timbs is go for these

Last edited:
Wheats are a go for the right price. I def want some wheat shoes. Just picked up the wheat Nike SBs to hold me over.

Wheat foams died on me recently but even if they hadn't these would still be a day one cop for me.

Back
Top Bottom