OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Another dumb question: any other places got these in store? Jimmy jazz or footlocker? Hopefully my size stays on kith so I can hit the store tomorrow

All whites​ gonna be a wide release? I got $15 off coupon from Footlocker, I wanna wait on the undefeated link if I can walk into my fl on Friday and cop with a coupon

Last edited:
Tempted to get these white/gum joints for 127 on Footlocker. Can use code MEMDAY20

Yeah, just bout everybody that really wanted these in here got them 
nthat.gif

i'm still kind of surprised at the reception of this shoe

something new from kith. i put these in my cart yesterday but ultimately decided against copping. got an email last night from them saying "we've held onto these for you" and they're still in my cart this morning. checked their site and the only size left is the one i have (11.5) wondering if these are truly held for me or just by dumb luck my size is the last one to sell out. really making it difficult to not press that complete order button :\

Last edited:
Joints are just different... wear these in the summer and everyone looking at them that's for damn sure

Wheats gonna make me have an accident in my pants [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] I think I'm in, I need 2 honestly

Ready for those navys now 

so much for taking it easy this year 

No joke. I told myself only pips and whites after the black reflectives.
Copped maroons. In on obsidians and wheats now too. Prob knicks too.
will prob break my record for most scoops in a year this year. Geezus

Back
Top Bottom