OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Resellers feasting on kids sizes now too?!?!? Hahahaha, I really hate what the shoe game has become. I don't even have the energy to keep trying to spend $130 on some kid's shoes for my wife. I'm done.

Thanks to everyone trying to help me out.

Have you checked the local spots? I know GS sizes have been sitting at my local shoe city.

I was at PG last week. Two stores had them but not her size. I'll find them eventually. It's just frustrating how hard it is to buy shoes now and now it's as hard for GS sizes. It's crazy.

Like I said, this shoe was super hyped in asia, even asian girls want to rock these..or some asian boys with small feet wants to rock GS sizes. smh.

what size should i get ???

anybody have them yet?

compare it to a shoe you have
We don't know your size.

If you buy your true size, you'll be alright [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just ordered off of eastbay. Glad I waited and didn't pay resell. Cause I missed every other online release and every store near me sold out in my size.

Glad people got their pairs. Now I hope NDC puts out more and stop that fake sellout nonsense

I clicked the link a few minutes ago and it somehow went through? Guess they werent sold out. Charged my account too. Glad I got these. One of my few holy grails!
Yeah the big sizes have been sitting there all day, 7-10 went quick fast. Congrats though. I was able to cop my 9.5 before EB even tweeted. 

Glad people got their pairs. Now I hope NDC puts out more and stop that fake sellout nonsense
Was reading through Nikestore's twitter's replies and they're really saying to everyone that these released on their site in March and there are no plans to restock. These were either way more limited than we thought or Nike is really playing games. 

Really trying to score a GS size for my lady / daughter. Anyone know if spots are going to re-stock or if I should just bite the bullet? I'm in SoCal BTW! Need two pairs of 6.5!

Eastbay has shipped mine. Just got the confirmation email. I'll have them Monday.

Assuming you did expedited shipping? Or do you just live mad close to the fulfillment center? I haven't received a shipping confirmation yet.

I'm a Gold Member so as long as I order before 2PM they ship the same day and I'm in Chicago so I'm next door to Eastbay pretty much.

Do they fit like the kamikaze, which is tts. I usually have to go 1/2 size up in Nike (air max, Lebron's, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom