OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I'm a Gold Member so as long as I order before 2PM they ship the same day and I'm in Chicago so I'm next door to Eastbay pretty much.
Oh word. I just got my shipping confirmation from EB, won't have em till next Friday 
frown.gif

repped for the link but that $13 shipped is evil :lol:

EDIT: i got a 9.5 instead of the 1/2 down i wanted since i waited for them to send me a 20% code for signing up for the news letter.

$141 shipped. Not great but not bad. If I can do lower later on, ill go all in.

Aww man didn't see the 20% newsletter code. $141 is nice. $174 shipped for me. Had to cop with the quickness as there was only one sz8 left.

Last edited:
Yup, was just coming in to say sign up for the newsletter. I entered all my info but then decided to hold off. Checked my email and saw the 20% code but my size was sold out when I went back. Oh well...

repped for the link but that $13 shipped is evil :lol:

EDIT: i got a 9.5 instead of the 1/2 down i wanted since i waited for them to send me a 20% code for signing up for the news letter.

$141 shipped. Not great but not bad. If I can do lower later on, ill go all in.

Aww man didn't see the 20% newsletter code. $141 is nice. $174 shipped for me. Had to cop with the quickness as there was only one sz8 left.

yea it was a pleasant surprise. i clicked the link and the newletter message popped up on the screen. im happy they sent the code relatively quick. i had a 9 in my cart, added the code, then finalized order but got a OOS. added the 9.5 and got the last one i believe.

Going half size up in these isn't a good look huh? Lost my size waiting for dat 20% code.

Edit: half size up is now gone too lmao. the wait continues..

Last edited:
i wonder if he missed out waiting for a response...
thanks guys.  I got my pair yesterday (size 14 from EB)  but my buddy with size 9 missed yesterday so I was asking for him....i sent him the link that was posted and he was able to get a pair.  thank you for posting that link and telling me they were legit.  he always questions me when i send him links like that and i keep telling him to join the forum but he is just one lazy fellow....

i was hoping for $99 but GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal keeps buying out my size every time a link it posted so that i can get that good life price :lol:
:lol: he needs to share the wealth for our #samplesize

Kind of salty I paid full retail on JJ for my size 9 when I could have saved $25, but I was too much of in a hurry to checkout that I forgot to add the discount code :lol: :smh:

Just noticed Bodega took the Uptempos off their site. There seemed to be a lot of large sizes left so I don't think it was a sell out. Wonder what's up. Maybe trying to exclude them from discount or something?

View media item 1985586Was very close to ordering on Eastbay thanks to NT, but something told me to hold off til the morning and see if i can find them locally in New Orleans while im out here on a trip. Sure enough walked in Sports Plus and they had my size and one other size. They look great def worth the 20 year wait lol wanted these BADLY back in 96

Back
Top Bottom