OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

wow.... Dolphins do look kind of good, but is this going to be another example of cws saving a shoe?

Didn;t anyone hear the rule about starting a thread...

Keep it updated or dont bother starting it.

We all bear responsibilities on NT.. lol

Come on son... do your part.

dope CW, its crazy what how a CW can save a shoe (i.e. lebron 9)!!!!!
i hated them at first but after cannons everyone fell in love, J.P. did his thing with the 9s
but as far as Penny V model goes can anyone PS a larger swoosh with the Dolphin CW???
i think the size of the swoosh on the backfoot/heel looks disproportional and takes away from the shoe IMO!!!!

Just to explain the smaller swoosh... think back to some of the other Penny kicks...

Smaller Swoosh's

This remains consistent ... the Half Cent wasn't terribly THAT big...

I prefer personally when Signature shoes design carries the shoe and swoosh isn't so Prominent. Lets you know the Design is solid and doesnt need the Swoosh as a crutch when MANY shoes need these days...

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

My boy was rocking these samples this weekend..

Shoe definitely grew on me a little..
I cant lie I thought these where hideous when I saw them in that pic on the wall but in this pic they really do look
pimp.gif

the "newports"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
swag

That CW WILL Be Had...
smokin.gif

MMMMMM!!!! I love these Penny 5s!!! those "New Greens" are the truth!! i cant wait for these. not sure if i'd rock them on a chillin tip, but i could prolly pull them off. but i mos def em gonna cop for the gym and shooting around. not sure about ballin in them cuz i'm hooked on the Kobes & Hyperdunks. either way im grabbin em, especially that blk/wht/royal pair...

They kinda seem like a hybrid of the Nike AIr Max LeBron VIII and the Nike Air Penny II. Still unsure about them, but they are growing on me.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

What happened to all the "Trash" posts in here?!?!?! Man, Please dont let these be hard for me to cop..

Typical NT elitist buffoonary. Any new shoe....the first poster hates it, err'body hates it.

I've seen ugly & wack looking sneakers before. This aint it.

Put me down for one of both Orlando & Dolphin colorways.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

What happened to all the "Trash" posts in here?!?!?! Man, Please dont let these be hard for me to cop..

Typical NT elitist buffoonary. Any new shoe....the first poster hates it, err'body hates it.

smokin.gif
LMAO.. INEVITABLE AND CLASSIC NT... TRASH UP UNTIL RIGHT BEFORE THEY DROP... NO MIAMI DOLPHINS FOR ME THOUGH.. I WILL STICK TO THE MAGIC COLORWAY

I really like the look of the waves (foam?) under the mesh. I'd try to get a pair, but not for $150 (or $160 for the pair with the pink).

30t6p3b.gif
Oh lord... here it comes.

They can hold that Miami mess though.

Orlando and Phoenix colorways for me and that's it.

wow just realized what they remind of, from the shape of the ankle cut to the wavy mesh, the K8B, old school kobe from adidas . 

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Wale in "Dolphins" colorway of Nike Air Penny 5.

More pics...
http://everydaylavan.com/blog/?p=2745

00a35da3e09843ee593cf2fcde9aabf5eab05fc.jpg
Ok it's official these are insane!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm on full deck with these Dolphins so sorry Orlando colorway  but there can be only one
laugh.gif
These will be my official shoe for December because I already have a pair of crisp bred 11's. I cant wait

Originally Posted by j o 19

smokin.gif
LMAO.. INEVITABLE AND CLASSIC NT... TRASH UP UNTIL RIGHT BEFORE THEY DROP... NO MIAMI DOLPHINS FOR ME THOUGH.. I WILL STICK TO THE MAGIC COLORWAY
What do you guys think of the idea of giving Penny his own box.. That'd be dope.. an all black pull out box with a HUGE Penny logo on the top. Its only right after bringing back his shoe after 13 years..

Same thing I thought when I saw this thread on the first page

Originally Posted by j o 19

smokin.gif
What do you guys think of the idea of giving Penny his own box.. That'd be dope.. an all black pull out box with a HUGE Penny logo on the top. Its only right after bringing back his shoe after 13 years..
I think that would be cool and is due to Penny especially considering the pricing of his shoes and popularity!

Back
Top Bottom