Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

A Ma Maniere is about to release another colorway of thre Air Ship PE... "Green Stone" releases in March...

A-Ma-Maniere-Jordan-Air-Ship-PE-SP-Green-Stone-FQ2942-100-4.jpeg

A-Ma-Maniere-Jordan-Air-Ship-PE-SP-Green-Stone-FQ2942-100-5.jpeg
A-Ma-Maniere-Jordan-Air-Ship-PE-SP-Green-Stone-FQ2942-100-3.jpeg
A-Ma-Maniere-Jordan-Air-Ship-PE-SP-Green-Stone-FQ2942-100-7.jpeg
A-Ma-Maniere-Jordan-Air-Ship-PE-SP-Green-Stone-FQ2942-100-9.jpeg

A-Ma-Maniere-Jordan-Air-Ship-PE-SP-Green-Stone-FQ2942-100-1.jpeg

A-Ma-Maniere-Jordan-Air-Ship-PE-SP-Green-Stone-FQ2942-100-8.jpeg
A-Ma-Maniere-Jordan-Air-Ship-PE-SP-Green-Stone-FQ2942-100-10.jpeg

It’s hard to do a “bad” color way when you keep doing this color blocking but every release is less and less and less of a must have. Just like the last pair the aged/dirty midsole adds nothing but doesn’t take anything away for me too. Ill grab them if they fall into my lap.

Those do nada for me and I’m over these after the Black AMM’s fit all loose but the other pairs are fine.

Did anyone that purchase the diffused blues also have the blue “Every Games”? I can’t tell if they are more navy or light blue. My wife thinks I’m color blind.

I have the every games and based on pics, every games look more like a UNC or sky blue. Diffused blue is a little darker shade
I have the Every Games already, and agree with those colors. The diffused is what I’m trying to figure out. They look navy in some pictures and dark UNC in others. I’ll wait for brian8598 brian8598 to post pics.

Yeah I called that when all of it went down. These will be down to 125-130 in a few weeks. Resellers sitting on shoes that aren't in high demand has never made sense to me. I understand accumulating a lot of small sales to make a sizable profit by volume, but unless you have 3-4x more capital than inventory cost, you're really damaging your business sitting on stuff like this for months. Could kill your turnover a full cycle or more getting rid of stuff at a loss too. Baffling how bad some of these resellers are at basic business, especially this many years into obvious trends on what will move and what is niche or undesired by the market

Back
Top Bottom