Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Yeah I called that when all of it went down. These will be down to 125-130 in a few weeks. Resellers sitting on shoes that aren't in high demand has never made sense to me. I understand accumulating a lot of small sales to make a sizable profit by volume, but unless you have 3-4x more capital than inventory cost, you're really damaging your business sitting on stuff like this for months. Could kill your turnover a full cycle or more getting rid of stuff at a loss too. Baffling how bad some of these resellers are at basic business, especially this many years into obvious trends on what will move and what is niche or undesired by the market
Storage costs can also add up. For example, I feel like resellers who were hoarding AJ 1s over the past two years have been offloading inventory since I noticed a lot of older releases have increased in stock volume of pairs listed on StockX.

Getting closer every day! I think dealers backdoored and/or resellers botted them up for no reason. Now I just hope to inflict some financial losses on a reseller while copping for retail.

D0DEE219-9895-4CEC-AF49-866092D0912E.jpeg
They are so stupid to bot or back door these. Just let the people who want them have them. These aren’t worth reselling, dummies. I hope they take losses.

Getting closer every day! I think dealers backdoored and/or resellers botted them up for no reason. Now I just hope to inflict some financial losses on a reseller while copping for retail.

D0DEE219-9895-4CEC-AF49-866092D0912E.jpeg
Let them rot and take a dive! I wanted a pair but of course I couldn’t grab a pair. I won’t pay resale. It’s not that serious.

They look super premium even by air ship standards. They’re def not bad but not a must have for me. I think if I had to choose one it would be the blue pair though. Hope they’re easy To get for those that want them.

I will say though I am feeling the wings logo on the collar!

Back
Top Bottom