Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be more Cork Lebron X's than Yeezy's. Confirmed. I don't know who started that rumor.

BTW, I've joined the Platinum Club! Solars next & then I'm done! :pimp:

PO

Last edited:
There will be more Cork Lebron X's than Yeezy's. Confirmed. I don't know who started that rumor.

BTW, I've joined the Platinum Club! Solars next & then I'm done!
pimp.gif

PO
Source? - the said rumor came from a Nike rep. so I'm super confused -

I hope you're right.
Too much hype and rumors around these no one knows what to believe anymore. Craziest rumor yet is only 305 pairs.  - Lucky I have my corks before release so I don't have to worry about raffles or anything - I might sell them for the hype price just to get some Yeezy 2's man.

Decided Im going to bite the bullet and grab me a pair of these in the next few week. Considering the price im going to have to pay im hoping these stay relatively fresh when rocking them

Too much hype and rumors around these no one knows what to believe anymore. Craziest rumor yet is only 305 pairs.  - Lucky I have my corks before release so I don't have to worry about raffles or anything - I might sell them for the hype price just to get some Yeezy 2's man.

The 305 pair rumor is only for the limited edition box. I think there will be yeezy'ish numbers produced. But once again all speculation. Back on topic...YEEZY's! I've almost got my money up enough again to go for the solars or double up on the plats...8)

Ive been noticing more than a  few people copping recently. Have prices come down, or yall finally gave in to the high prices? Just curious.

Last edited:
Ive been noticing more than a  few people copping recently. Have prices come down, or yall finally gave in to the high prices? Just curious.

I'm guessing more people just deciding its time to part ways with their pairs... Never thought I'd own a pair... but the right deal came along

^^^^ I got two pairs for less then most people pay for ONE. So I couldn't pass that up.

Just need Solars and I can rest.

Last edited:
Source? - the said rumor came from a Nike rep. so I'm super confused -

My Nike Sources >

If Nike quotes a lower number, they are only doing it for hype. Corks will NOT be more than limited than Yeezy's although they may make it seem that way.

PO

Last edited:

Caving on prices. Noticing a lot less DS pairs in certain sizes. Been selling tons of old/doubled up kicks. Hunting for a second pair of plats or first pair of solars in size 13. A few bites here and there but people hardly entertain offers less than 2k...

No way in hell are Corks more limited then Yeezy's. Nike didn't sell Yeezy's 5 at a time on Nike Elite, there wasn't a bunch of people on eBay selling early them early. If there was 300 Crown Jewels, 3,000 Yeezy's, there will to be at least 5,000 corks. 

I hope I can come up on the corks and trade for a ds pair of yeezy's. If I can that would be :nthat:

To all the people paying resell on the corks trying to trade for Yeezy's you would be better off just using that money towards the shoes you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom