Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the people paying resell on the corks trying to trade for Yeezy's you would be better off just using that money towards the shoes you want.
I didn't pay resell for the record - 

I happen to have 2 connects - an athlete connect and a store connect.

Not trying to come off as an a-hole, but you won't find anyone to trade their DS Yeezy 2's for your cork's.
I feel you man, I know a few peeps out there have more than 1 pair though and if I tossed some $ on top I'm sure it would go down. 

- the only pair I think I found my size is one of the $5k yeezy's - 
mean.gif

and my 2 connects are on their last pair so they won't hook it up - I'm going to end up paying the hype price- 

That's why I I said paid resale, if you get them for retail or a little extra, by all means go to trade them to someone with Yeezy's. you might be able to catch a hypebeast who wants the latest and greatest, but I'm still thinking you will have to add cash, probably $500 depending on size of course.

the only way i would consider trading my yeezys for some corks is if they hit me with..

...nah, still wouldnt..

Last edited:
Ive been noticing more than a  few people copping recently. Have prices come down, or yall finally gave in to the high prices? Just curious.

I dont think people are necessarily paying the advertised prices resulting in pairs sitting gathering dust. I would not pay the ridiculous prices asked and was in fact approached by someone local in my area to trade for these shoes. He was more than accommodating.....

Last edited:
Exactly^^^ it's not about the shoes it's about the donation the proceeds are going to. Plus the winning bid will likely be one of Kanyes celeb friends who could care less about the shoes

A celeb will probably end up winning those yeezys. Or maybe even the man himself will buy them back you never know lol but if all the proceeds go to a good cause then that's money well spent

yeah retract my previous statement than if it goes to charity and some sort of celebrity buys it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom