Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fake... inner heel scales are too close together... looks like the scales of a Koi fish

those are the yeezybay pairs that the dude wore down to give a more soft appearance to the leather scales... close but no cigar
they are real he just sent me tagged pics your an idiot 

you don't know how to write

truth is most of these people have NEVER seen or touched real yeezy's in real life.  after i got my pair of authentics i can honestly say its easy as hell to tell if they're fake or real.

the problem is that people selling these online can put up a few pics of their actual pair, and hide some details by putting up stolen pics.. its a cold world out there, i'd suggest only buying yeezy's in person with someone with the correct background to legitimize them for you.
I posted my own authentic pair earlier in the thread asking for a Legit check and the only people that responded thought they were fake.  When these fakes flood the streets, everybody's pairs will probably be assumed fake like LV handbags were for a minute.

truth is most of these people have NEVER seen or touched real yeezy's in real life.  after i got my pair of authentics i can honestly say its easy as hell to tell if they're fake or real.

the problem is that people selling these online can put up a few pics of their actual pair, and hide some details by putting up stolen pics.. its a cold world out there, i'd suggest only buying yeezy's in person with someone with the correct background to legitimize them for you.
I posted my own authentic pair earlier in the thread asking for a Legit check and the only people that responded thought they were fake.  When these fakes flood the streets, everybody's pairs will probably be assumed fake like LV handbags were for a minute.
to be honest, i think everyone already assume yeezy's are fake when they see them in person.

the only places i've seen this shoe other than on my feet is on instagram or in this thread.

Anything white, grey, black, or red. Hey, you have Yeezys on your feet. Unless someone got a rarer pair than you on feet, they can't tell you anything.

In my opinion, you don't really match with them.

you know some people still like to go the Marques Houston route

I've def seen more fake than legit pairs smh.

One "sneaker boutique owner" I talked to was wearing fake solars I was able to spot 20 ft away tried to sell me plats while at a party. I just looked at his yeezy bays and told him I'm good

I've def seen more fake than legit pairs smh.

One "sneaker boutique owner" I talked to was wearing fake solars I was able to spot 20 ft away tried to sell me plats while at a party. I just looked at his yeezy bays and told him I'm good

Lol that's funny.

I'm sure the other list of 26 looks something like this......

V. Abloh
D. Crawley
I. Jasper
M. Dean
S. Disick
K. Kardashian
R. Kardashian

....... And so on.

u're missing at least 10 more kardashians

i'm sure even grandma bruce jenner gettin a pair

My friend from here won. :lol:

When do people get their pairs?