Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
frown.gif

No offense but that list is full of orientals. Theirs at least 10 oriental names on that list if not more lol...
what does that have to do with anything?

and who uses the word "orientals" anymore...

Last edited:
It means they were the main winners and what should i have said chinese, asian... I think orientals is more respectful than other words...

2 cats from Brooklyn won. I'm impressed. Coulda been me. Oh well. Hope they hit retail. Gettin my money up for the resale.

I posted my own authentic pair earlier in the thread asking for a Legit check and the only people that responded thought they were fake.  When these fakes flood the streets, everybody's pairs will probably be assumed fake like LV handbags were for a minute.

link to your post pls?

I knew it was gonna be something lol. "oh sorry we're only giving out 24 pairs now. why? no reason"

edit: nvm sites are claiming this is just the first round of winners. didn't think about that, I'll keep hope alive a little while longer lol

Last edited:
No offense but that list is full of orientals. Theirs at least 10 oriental names on that list if not more lol...

:smh: @ “orientals”

i only count 6 Asian names though, unless you think the jewish name Rocklin is Asian too :lol:

Last edited:
must be flashback friday, cause i haven't heard the word oriental since a vietnam vet called me that when i was trying to give him some change.

Congrats to NT's own S_Universal #CountOnSami

What? He won this too?
He's gonna wear these to play Kobe one on one, then get to go backstage and hang out with Brock Lesnar before sitting front row at wrestlemania again?

That man is made of luck.

Last edited:
It means they were the main winners and what should i have said chinese, asian... I think orientals is more respectful than other words...

oh jake don't be worry more winner come soon more chance for beautiful kanye west foot cover. you win if no dont be disappoint, style very popular now days, so cool but god have something very special for you

oh jake don't be worry more winner come soon more chance for beautiful kanye west foot cover. you win if no dont be disappoint, style very popular now days, so cool but god have something very special for you

:smh::lol: @ the name + purposely broken english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom