Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuNiversal
nthat.gif

HBD to him and kudos.

Last edited:
From what I've read it's no surprise Nike is treating him the way they are. He's been had tough time with them because of what went down with the Y1. They paid for him to take design classes for the Y1 and were not happy when he took those skills and did the collab with LV. In fact LV wasn't happy about their collab with him either for his diva persona. The Y1 release was muddled with all kinds of drama about materials and production, same with Y2. Don't you think it odd that the Y1s had 3 colors released at varying times while the Y2 gave you 2 colors out the gate? Seems Nike just wanted them released then done with. If these Reds release it'll be no surprise if Ye isn't told till the last minute.

I believe it, Ye is a very egotistical person and I'm sure there has been "speed bumps" with Nike since the start. I'm just shocked he doesn't have a real clue when they're dropping. Could be a reason by Don C posted #redoctobersimeanjan and then deleted it. Don't wanna PO Nike any more. lol

What Nike needs to understand when dealing with Mr. West
tumblr_m6obrp9yua1qfuzblo1_500.gif

is that his opening verse to New God Flow is the truth!

Last edited:
I think the RO's will just be a thing of legend. It's only gonna be ye and his people or the Kardashian klan with pairs. A couple close celeb friends and the contest winners. And then we'll just get some all Red Yeezy 3's

Last edited:
Put up some pictures on instagram s_universal hopefully you can check it out. I'll keep you posted about my red yeezys once they come in (won the contest) and if I hear anything more from Kanye. We might link up in NY but not final yet.

I think the RO's will just be a thing of legend. It's only gonna be ye and his people or the Kardashian klan with pairs. A couple close celeb friends and the contest winners. And then we'll just get some all Red Yeezy 3's
But people within Nike have publicly confirmed a 2013 release. Heidi Burgett said they'll release later this year.

Put up some pictures on instagram s_universal hopefully you can check it out. I'll keep you posted about my red yeezys once they come in (won the contest) and if I hear anything more from Kanye. We might link up in NY but not final yet.
Autographed too. You won. Give us more details though..

But people within Nike have publicly confirmed a 2013 release. Heidi Burgett said they'll release later this year.

The infamous Heidi Burgett tweet...if we're not getting them this month and she's sticking to her word then we're possibly looking at a holiday release. For a pair of yeezy's? Nah I'll just save my money and my sanity.

They're definitely still dropping. Just sucks its gonna be well over a year between this RD and the last one. I still see it as Dec if it's 2013. Something has Nike holding back, because fabricating these is easier than Plats and Solars. ( No scales)

my whole thing is, they've never released a pair while he's currently wearing them on tour... they always drop after the tour, after they're hyped to the max.

my guess is the first or second month of next year.

You have to throw out what we know, because it's already been over a year from the last release. I don't think Nike is waiting on Kanye and his tour at all, it's the other way around. I'm sure they're mashing numbers and trying to figure out the best date for the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse to ride in from the sky, etc.

Last edited:
ive never been able to purchase a yeezy sneaker and i probably wont be able to buy these either but im trying to do some homework anyway. when the first two colorways released at barneys was it on the official RD or a few days later? anyone score from there?

nike put it into the contest that they have until feb 2014 to ship for a reason... who knows what the reason is for no confirmed date yet, but all i'm saying is, they've never released while he's wearing them on a tour... they are likely factoring that in, as they always have, cuz they're all about hype and marketing...

I think the Feb date is a date used to cover their butt more than anything, it gives them ample time to ship them to the winners. I would not get caught up in the Feb rumor.

my whole thing is, they've never released a pair while he's currently wearing them on tour... they always drop after the tour, after they're hyped to the max.

my guess is the first or second month of next year.
Repped. Good use of logic here. I'm not even going to venture to guess when they will release at this point, but you're 100% right that Nike is all about the marketing and hype. They wouldn't be working with somebody as headstrong as Kanye if he didn't bring significant style, marketing, and hype points to them.

bamma's ain't getting pairs for retail anyways.

grin.gif
There are a number of people that are going to cop at retail or close to it.

I know dudes sitting on Lebron X Champ Packs and Lebron X Mvps just in case they miss at retail.

Even if it is a 2 for 1 trade that gets them a pair, getting a pair of yeezy 2s for $500 or less is closer than a lot of people here are going to get to retail.

I've got multiple pairs of DBs and desirable foams on reserve just in case lightning strikes and I can't cop at retail.

So retail or something close to it can happen just off trades.  Not to mention what people can make happen when assistance comes into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom