Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF I wanted a pair I could easily obtain them. Limited or not. Now what you meant to say was what makes you think you are getting a pair for RETAIL. That MIGHT be the hard part, but at the end of the day it's all about who you know.

This right here.

EDIT: 508214-006 is the solar red code though...

Last edited:
Spoke to him and will be posting the pictures on IG today/tomorrow (s_universal)....its not looking good for the red yeezys releasing this month. Main issue is with Nike on the release date, they have been keeping him out of the loop, they had the release date originally planned and when he reaches out to them they are giving him the runaround. He said he still hopes for them to release but he is not currently aware of the actual date and its really up to Nike. He had 2 pairs in his room for the tour and they are amazing.

Thanks for posting some great info!

What do yall think about these? Real or fake more pics on his insta!

^ The Yeezy 1 samples are real. They sat at Rif LA and then on eBay for a hot minute with a 12K buy it now or best offer. Guess he aquired them.

The RO's are prolly fakes. A lot of people are falling for them. I had a dude trying to sell me a sample of RO's yesterday, with a sample tag and everything, claiming they're real, but it's too sketchy at this point. I ain't falling for it.

So far, the only people that def have legit pairs I know of is Kim K, supposedly A-Trak (Ye's former DJ), and a dude on here on NT who used to work for Nike and gets all kinds of samples.

Anyone else, that's not part of his team, like Virgil, IBN, etc, I'm not believing they're real. Virgil and IBN haven't even posted a single pic of their pairs, which makes me think they haven't gotten em yet. If they don't got 'em, it's hard to believe most others are real.

I really hope Nike pulls off something clever to prove all these other pairs are fake. And not just the box, boxes don't prove anything, my Solars came in a orange box and they're legit.

^ The Yeezy 1 samples are real. They sat at Rif LA and then on eBay for a hot minute with a 12K buy it now or best offer. Guess he aquired them.

The RO's are prolly fakes. A lot of people are falling for them. I had a dude trying to sell me a sample of RO's yesterday, with a sample tag and everything, claiming they're real, but it's too sketchy at this point. I ain't falling for it.

So far, the only people that def have legit pairs I know of is Kim K, supposedly A-Trak (Ye's former DJ), and a dude on here on NT who used to work for Nike and gets all kinds of samples.

Anyone else, that's not part of his team, like Virgil, IBN, etc, I'm not believing they're real. Virgil and IBN haven't even posted a single pic of their pairs, which makes me think they haven't gotten em yet. If they don't got 'em, it's hard to believe most others are real.

Thank you for info!

I'm surprised nike gives him a small supply of his own shoe. I figure he'll be like mj and first time, last time his shoes.

So are the RO's still on Euro Swoosh? Are the dates listed on the screen cap production dates or a range for possible release?

You have to throw out what we know, because it's already been over a year from the last release. I don't think Nike is waiting on Kanye and his tour at all, it's the other way around. I'm sure they're mashing numbers and trying to figure out the best date for the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse to ride in from the sky, etc.
That had me DYING laughing.......yet true 
nerd.gif

i like the colorway and all, but i.m.o, not the BEST colorway, if these came out when the solars and plats did, i dont think they would be as hyped :\

​Some Of The Posts In Here   
laugh.gif

Lots Of Laughs And Interesting Info Here. There's Been Zero Talk About The RO In Atlanta. It Threw Me Off Because When The 2's Dropped, Employees We're Hitting People Up About A Month Before The RD With A 1500 Price Tag. Don't Know What That Really Means For The RO Release Date But It Does Add Up With The Comments I Saw On The Last Couple Pages About Them Not Releasing In October. Either Way,  If They Don't Do It The Same Way I'll Have To Megatron. 

Last edited:
When Ye goes off tour is when the hype will reach maximum potential.  It's currently building right now because of his rocking of it on the live shows and people are wanting them.  If anything they will most likely release BEFORE Feb 2014 because if that's when they ship the shoes out to the winners, it'll be around that time.  They can't go past that date or it would be breach of contract.

When Ye goes off tour is when the hype will reach maximum potential.  It's currently building right now because of his rocking of it on the live shows and people are wanting them.  If anything they will most likely release BEFORE Feb 2014 because if that's when they ship the shoes out to the winners, it'll be around that time.  They can't go past that date or it would be breach of contract.
I still can't believe they only picked 24 winners 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom