Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is glow really a deal breaker for you people... damn if they glow people are mad if they dont people are mad. if the only reason you like the shoe is because now people can see your soles when its dark out, youre a lame

I dont know who's sillier the store in philly
Or the people running around like a chicken with no head in the city.

you gotta be a real *** travel out of state for this if you don't live in Phillyand if you do that's pretty sad

I hope mark is right and their is only one pair for retail.

So damn foolish these stores make the customer look and its all free promotion for the shop.

you guys are lucky villa is doing this or their would be nothing to talk about with the so-called Red October is coming out in October

this nonsense is keeping the post alive

Last edited:
No I was mistaken. Some how they managed to have about as many size 10's as NDC did on release date.

So there's a bunch of dudes (some of which are members) on here running around the city for a few pairs of sneakers at retail.

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me if Big Cartel or a guy called Lion One is safe to by from - from any experience/knowledge you have with him? Thanks

Why would you want to purchase a pair of Yeezy off of one of these RANDOM BIG CARTEL sites? :smh:

Big Cartel is not a person either :smh: .. Big Cartel provides you with your own independent store to sell your stuff online.

I dont know who's sillier the store in philly
Or the people running around like a chicken with no head in the city.

you gotta be a real *** travel out of state for this if you don't live in Phillyand if you do that's pretty sad

I hope mark is right and their is only one pair for retail.

So damn foolish these stores make the customer look and its all free promotion for the shop.

you guys are lucky villa is doing this or their would be nothing to talk about with the so-called Red October is coming out in October

this nonsense is keeping the post alive

Lmao I'm sorry but there is no info right now for RO's and this has me LOL'ing. Did they make this too difficult?

I like solving riddles and puzzles so this hunt would be fun

but i don't know a damn thing about Philly 
laugh.gif

LMAO I'd love to see the teams out there doing this. Bunch of sharp tools if it's going into tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yup yup yup. Those photos were taken in absolute pitch black, no lazers or lights on the floor of the stage or anything. 

Nah yo, must be some red lights in the stage everywhere he steps. :lol:

Hopefully they will admit that they're wrong now, or they're gonna accuse you of photoshopping those pix.

The glow isn't a deal breaker at all, but I do think red glow is pretty nifty.

Nah yo, must be some red lights in the stage everywhere he steps. :lol:

Hopefully they will admit that they're wrong now, or they're gonna accuse you of photoshopping those pix.

The glow isn't a deal breaker at all, but I do think red glow is pretty nifty.

It is certainly a nice touch. I'm glad they do glow.

Almost wish they didn't so all those replica red yeezy companies wasted their time and money making their fakes glow

This is correct. The "Red October" Yeezy 2s that Kanye is currently wearing on tour do not glow. I was at the concert on Tuesday and it was evident that the soles did not have a glow. There were instances where the entire stage was dark and times when it was completely lit and there was absolutely no glow. HOWEVER, I will say this, due to the lasers hitting the stage and the light setup, I can see how people might think that the Yeezy 2s glow. In fact, there is a portion of the stage design, specifically the runway that connects the triangle to the mountain, where there are a row of lights that run down the middle of the stage that Kanye steps over when he's walking back and forth from the mountain to the triangle. Therefore, if he steps over the light, it will look as if there is a glow, but it's just the light from underneath, not the sneakers themselves. If you look at any of the photos on IG and you see a glow, it's most likely the lasers or the light setup hitting the sneakers at a certain angle.

You are a ******g idiot and I was in VIP right next to the stage. These ******g glow

I was in VIP right next to the stage.

i just bought VIP for madison square garden (11/24, with Tribe, cuz i'm way more a fan of their's than Kendrick)...

would you say GA Floor had a better view than VIP? cuz in some venues it looks like it, cuz his stage extends out into GA Floor.

my thought process was, yeah, he might stay right at the front of the triangle a lot, but if you're in GA Floor, you gotta fight a TON of people to get to the front... not so much in VIP.

plus, according to the seating chart for madison square garden, most of the front of his triangle stage is in VIP:

i strongly suggest looking at these seating charts, cuz they show you the stage lay out for each performer, and this is the Yeezus stage...

like here, if you bought VIP at barclays center, you'd be pissed, cuz almost all of the stage he stays on is in GA Floor:

i just bought VIP for madison square garden (11/24, with Tribe, cuz i'm way more a fan of their's than Kendrick)...

would you say GA Floor had a better view than VIP? cuz in some venues it looks like it, cuz his stage extends out into GA Floor.

my thought process was, yeah, he might stay right at the front of the triangle a lot, but if you're in GA Floor, you gotta fight a TON of people to get to the front... not

so much in VIP.

plus, according to the seating chart for madison square garden, most of the front of his triangle stage is in VIP:

i strongly suggest looking at these seating charts, cuz they show you the stage lay out for each performer, and this is the Yeezus stage...

like here, if you bought VIP at barclays center, you'd be pissed, cuz almost all of the stage he stays on is in GA Floor:

my thought process was, yeah, he might stay right at the front of the triangle a lot, but if you're in GA Floor, you gotta fight a TON of people to get to the front... not so much in VIP.

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=569705.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom