Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're exactly right..all back door..smh..I don't even bother
Same Here. I Actually Gave Up On Wish And Went Back Recently To Try Them Out For The Fear Pack. I Was Literally Across The Street At Strat When The Tweet Went Out. Head Over.. Sold Out. But.... For 400 We Got You

sorry for not looking this up, but how does it work with this villa hunt?

you don't pay for a ticket to participate, but how much you you pay if you win?
Free to enter. It's not a simple entry. You need to either wait online (usually overnight), impress them on social media (twitter/IG), or move quickly when they post the link to enter on their Eventbrite page.

Then you do the scavenger hunt throughout the city (2012 was Chicago for Solars & Plats) from sunrise to sunset for a chance to buy the shoes at retail. That's basically it

I'll say it again. They do not glow. Don't be fooled

This is correct. The "Red October" Yeezy 2s that Kanye is currently wearing on tour do not glow. I was at the concert on Tuesday and it was evident that the soles did not have a glow. There were instances where the entire stage was dark and times when it was completely lit and there was absolutely no glow. HOWEVER, I will say this, due to the lasers hitting the stage and the light setup, I can see how people might think that the Yeezy 2s glow. In fact, there is a portion of the stage design, specifically the runway that connects the triangle to the mountain, where there are a row of lights that run down the middle of the stage that Kanye steps over when he's walking back and forth from the mountain to the triangle. Therefore, if he steps over the light, it will look as if there is a glow, but it's just the light from underneath, not the sneakers themselves. If you look at any of the photos on IG and you see a glow, it's most likely the lasers or the light setup hitting the sneakers at a certain angle.

Last edited:
Unless saysar91 photoshopped that glow for some reason, it's hard to fathom that's just stage lights making those light up...

I'll say it again. They do not glow. Don't be fooled

This is correct. The "Red October" Yeezy 2s that Kanye is currently wearing on tour do not glow. I was at the concert on Tuesday and it was evident that the soles did not have a glow.

I was at the same concert on Tuesday. They glow. You cats with the nosebleed seats need to stay out of the conversation.

From the start i've been hoping these glow, so sick to see A new glow colour, and red being my favourite colour its only right im going to try be all over this release, if they ever do :rolleyes

This is what the Villa participants are attempting to decipher...

1st Set of Clues: 1. Tommy C and his crew were dropping knowledge here before KRS1 and BDP came on the scene. Take a picture here. (Rule: All pictures must include your Villa sign in it) 2. Colonel Rhodes is famous for being Iron Man’s right hand man. His namesake is famous for creating the first wellness blueprint. Take a picture here. (Rule: All pictures must include your Villa sign in it) 3. In the late 80s to the 90s, an outspoken loudmouth double-dutch master rules Saturday nights. Philadelphia served as the intro to his rule. Take a pricture in front of the building where he displayed his skills. (Rule: All pictures must include your Villa sign in it) Hint: Meek Mill wrote about it. 4. They didn’t battle D. Wade or Lebron, but they were the first to volunteer to beat the heat. Take a picture in front of the plaque commemorating them. (Rule: All pictures must include your Villa sign in it) 5. Big Fundamental made a living sinking these. Take away all those shots and what do you have left. Find the very first one of these and take your photo with your Villa sign (Rule: All pictures must include your Villa sign in it) 6. Either take 1) a picture in front of four streets that have the same name as a Fruit OR 2) a picture in front of four streets with the same name as a President (Rule: All pictures must include your Villa sign in it) 7. Last Step for Leg 1. He was “West Philadelphia, Born and Raised” Come to the actual location where he told everyone how he became the prince and record yourself reciting the first 4 lines of the Intro. (Hint: Start with “In…”). If you do not see the man with the red boots, then you are at the wrong location. Show your pictures, video, and hand over your pair of gently used jeans to receive the next clue for the 2nd leg. (If everything is not correct, you will be instructed to go back and successfully complete the first leg)

This is what the Villa participants are attempting to decipher...

1st Set of Clues: 1. Tommy C and his crew were dropping knowledge here before KRS1 and BDP came on the scene. Take a picture here. (Rule: All pictures must include your Villa sign in it) 2. Colonel Rhodes is famous for being Iron Man’s right hand man. His namesake is famous for creating the first wellness blueprint. Take a picture here. (Rule: All pictures must include your Villa sign in it) 3. In the late 80s to the 90s, an outspoken loudmouth double-dutch master rules Saturday nights. Philadelphia served as the intro to his rule. Take a pricture in front of the building where he displayed his skills. (Rule: All pictures must include your Villa sign in it) Hint: Meek Mill wrote about it. 4. They didn’t battle D. Wade or Lebron, but they were the first to volunteer to beat the heat. Take a picture in front of the plaque commemorating them. (Rule: All pictures must include your Villa sign in it) 5. Big Fundamental made a living sinking these. Take away all those shots and what do you have left. Find the very first one of these and take your photo with your Villa sign (Rule: All pictures must include your Villa sign in it) 6. Either take 1) a picture in front of four streets that have the same name as a Fruit OR 2) a picture in front of four streets with the same name as a President (Rule: All pictures must include your Villa sign in it) 7. Last Step for Leg 1. He was “West Philadelphia, Born and Raised” Come to the actual location where he told everyone how he became the prince and record yourself reciting the first 4 lines of the Intro. (Hint: Start with “In…”). If you do not see the man with the red boots, then you are at the wrong location. Show your pictures, video, and hand over your pair of gently used jeans to receive the next clue for the 2nd leg. (If everything is not correct, you will be instructed to go back and successfully complete the first leg)
HOLY ****!!! you need more than google to figure out those clues!!!~

pic still hurts feeling's to this day....fam snapped & prbly dropped under $500 per

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom