Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneaker politics boutique?

They have locations in Lafayette, Baton Rouge and New Orleans, and IIRC, got yeezy 2's... correct me if wrong....

Wahlberg and capt'n are already on a team schemin lol, get outta here with these recruiting violations!!

Receipt date was 10/23 too. Maybe just a hopeful pre order with a stupid low price haha
Haha could be. Wish (no pun intended) he wasn't a **** and exposed the top of the receipt :smh:

their is one store out there who took preorders, maybe for friends and family members?

regardless that october 23rd date indicates a pre-order. the store must have found out a week or so before and decided then to take pre-orders.

the price being 350 makes me think it was sold to someone they know, as opposed to a regular customer who i believe they might charge a little bit more. 

INFERENCES..MAKE INFERENCES. 

until you reveal yourself
tumblr_ma1jo37MIN1rc3hgqo1_250.gif

JK. Clearly hdz's alt. had to get the ban after those shenanigans in the RF thread on Friday hahahaha

That's 2 Niketowns saying they have pairs. Throw in the other 4 US Niketowns, less than 100 pairs at NT London, and the rest will be waiting for us all at one spot.

N. D. C. (US and EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom