Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 2 Niketowns saying they have pairs. Throw in the other 4 US Niketowns, less than 100 pairs at NT London, and the rest will be waiting for us all at one spot.

N. D. C. (US and EU)

IF NDC RELEASE OCCURS....

A LOT OF TEBOWING WILL BE DONE. :smile:

I'M KAEPERNICKING BRUH

Last edited:
--- pray he doesn't "destroy" your Niketown. Used to like him but then he blocked everyone who followed a rsvp site on twitter......... Which is basically the only way to get some of the bigger releases

I swear if he does... I'm going to be extremely salty, that's not right man... I have been wanting this release for a while.

Ahh, it's shoes though, I'm sure I will get over it :lol:

--- pray he doesn't "destroy" your Niketown. Used to like him but then he blocked everyone who followed a rsvp site on twitter......... Which is basically the only way to get some of the bigger releases
if he "destroys" a niketown, all pairs will go to employees, if they aren't already. That would do no good

sucks being in a new city with releases like this. Have no grasp on what releases are like here in DC.

Can't be as bad as NY though, i'm hoping

Just chatted with a NikeRep.

Brandon: Hi, my name is Brandon. How may I help you?
Me: Hi, I want to find out what stores have a certain shoe in stock.
Brandon: I can help you with that
Me: The Nike Air Yeezy 2 in Red.
Brandon: OK. That Yeezy edition has not actually launched yet.  I do apologize.  From what I have heard we should be hearing about the relea
Brandon: release date in the next 2-3 weeks from what I have heard if you want to check back
File attachment upload has started.
The file preorder.jpeg (38.7KB) was received.
Me: Yeah, I was wondering because of this pic
Brandon: Not sure what store would be selling those.  If they are they are not authorized to do so. Any Nike retail store will not have a pre-order set up for these since they are limited editions. 
Me: SO, basically. The shoes have already been produced, right? Nike just has to announce it, correct?
Brandon: I would think so since we are supposed to be hearing something on them soon.  From what I have heard they could launch anytime from the next several days to the end of the year.  But so far nothing is confirmed.  I would advise keeping a close eye for updates for the next few weeks
Me: Will do. Thanks for the info.
Brandon: No problem. If you need any more help feel free to chat back in anytime! 
Me: Thanks!

LOL Nikerep ain't gonna tell you anything useful my man. They're like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed BS.
He definitely knows more. I'm not going to depend on the info he gave me. We pretty much KNOW for a FACT that these are definitely releasing this year. And really soon if stores are already getting them. I need to look up some Mom and Pop shops that are located locally!

Yeezys didn't release on NDC Europe last time around... Only selected stores in various countries

I know. Again, this is not the plat and solar releases. Jus tryin to help ya prepare, the boutiques will not have this pair in store or online in Europe.

HAHAHAHA I'll be able to spot ya still then cap'n, I'll just get a cab, too much white even for me :lol:

Lol Mez, I was talmbout the manager's number you got when they snatched up your What the Lebron's before finding you two more. You never miss a shoe from there, I figured someone was showin ya love.

remember i told y'all friday night that i heard from a strong source that these are dropping november 9th...

looking more and more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom