Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno Smith hurting feelings out here :rofl:
as soon as money posts a pic with a real pair (cuz you know he's gonna feel emboldened to) you know he's gonna do da rapper/athlete

pic and include like 10 different luxury car keys, a chain, and a icy rolex, and SOMEHOW, SOMEWHERE, a sneaker dork/kanye yeezy stan

in this thread is gonna still try to act like he's losing :smh: :lol:

*overlooks da point of him getting caught with bang bangs on national tv courtside in da jimmy jeans*

dudes laughed

if you notice, no one with any journalistic clout is ever gonna call out these celebs, because they know when you look at it

from da bigger picture, its silly....complex did a article on this and they ain't throw him under da bus....when bobbito when to fab's house

and he had all those fake VI's, you ain't hear a peep about it, nicekicks went to game's cribs, no mention of that mixtape cover with da fake VII's..

you notice what i noticed?

you knew exactly what i was talking about just off the strength of saying those names within a fakes discussion

Lol at dudes discrediting a successful man's entire effort in life because his sneakers came from this factory not that one. Nikes gettin the biggest laugh here, as usual.

Geno Smith hurting feelings out here
roll.gif
as soon as money posts a pic with a real pair (cuz you know he's gonna feel emboldened to) you know he's gonna do da rapper/athlete

pic and include like 10 different luxury car keys, a chain, and a icy rolex, and SOMEHOW, SOMEWHERE, a sneaker dork/kanye yeezy stan

in this thread is gonna still try to act like he's losing
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Geno doesn't have 10 different luxury cars or keys, stop it b.

And technically in the "hood" you're considered a Sneaker Dork as well, no matter which way you look at it, so please miss us with the "exclude ninjahood from the culture" BS
mean.gif
i dont speak about sneakers outside of this website, i dont go to events, i dont post my collection every day on instagram for likes, da difference

between a cat like me, and this new generation is THIRST is i cop what i like to please da man in da mirror, and i ain't looking for approval from

anyone...alot of ya ***** is DYING for some male attention from rocking some damn yeezys
laugh.gif

da first and LAST TIME i bought a pair sneakers from a artist or celebrity was Nelly with da air max2 CB 94 Barkley a damn DECADE ago, and

you know what learned from those? da kicks are only as powerful as da celebrity, ya better hope kanye NEVER flops or goes away, cuz if that

ever happens, da value of these goes down da toilet, so i hope whoever is planning on sleeping on da streets like a hobo for weeks to get a chance

to buy these actually likes em for what they are, a hybrid andre agassi, bo jackson sneaker, cuz da minute kanye becomes lame and he goes

away, da value of these sneakers are gonna turn like all other forgotten piece of hype, come back down to earth from which they came.

I doubt it, they don't have a physical store front so I don't think they will. Also they don't charge retail on their items that they have

I agree Alp... they sell products via big cartel and they misspelled the word Business in there IG description...don't believe the "hype"

it doesnt matter of hes rich its the fact that he tried to stunt and got caught. his job and income have nothing to do with buying into the hype. he got played and got put on blast for it, and then insted of admitting it and letting it go away, hes arguing with nobodys. how can anyone respect someone so childish.
you listening to yourself? all he did was go a friday night heat VS nets game courtside...what ya calling "stunting" is completely mundane to him.

i mean GOD DAMN da courtside seats he's farting in worth more than da flip ya gonna make on these stupid sneakers.

did he ask for his picture to be taken? did he tell his publicist to post a WDYW post on NT to stunt? son was minding his business watching

some live NBA basketball, he dont owe anyone here a damn explanation for anything
laugh.gif
mean.gif

i dont speak about sneakers outside of this website, i dont go to events, i dont post my collection every day on instagram for likes, da difference

between a cat like me, and this new generation is THIRST is i cop what i like to please da man in da mirror, and i ain't looking for approval from

anyone...alot of ya ***** is DYING for some male attention from rocking some damn yeezys :lol:

da first and LAST TIME i bought a pair sneakers from a artist or celebrity was Nelly with da air max2 CB 94 Barkley a damn DECADE ago, and

you know what learned from those? da kicks are only as powerful as da celebrity, ya better hope kanye NEVER flops or goes away, cuz if that

ever happens, da value of these goes down da toilet, so i hope whoever is planning on sleeping on da streets like a hobo for weeks to get a chance

to buy these actually likes em for what they are, a hybrid andre agassi, bo jackson sneaker, cuz da minute kanye becomes lame and he goes

away, da value of these sneakers are gonna turn like all other forgotten piece of hype, come back down to earth from which they came.
is there something wrong with talking about sneakers or going to the occasional sneaker convention? Ur acting like that's a bad thing when in reality ur on this website quite often talking to the people u consider sneaker nerds

it doesnt matter of hes rich its the fact that he tried to stunt and got caught. his job and income have nothing to do with buying into the hype. he got played and got put on blast for it, and then insted of admitting it and letting it go away, hes arguing with nobodys. how can anyone respect someone so childish.
you listening to yourself? all he did was go a friday night heat VS nets game courtside...what ya calling "stunting" is completely mundane to him.

i mean GOD DAMN da courtside seats he's farting in worth more than da flip ya gonna make on these stupid sneakers.

did he ask for his picture to be taken? did he tell his publicist to post a WDYW post on NT to stunt? son was minding his business watching

some live NBA basketball, he dont owe anyone here a damn explanation for anything
laugh.gif
mean.gif
miding his own business. courtside. at a season opener. in shoes that arent out yet. ohhhhh yeahhhh youre sooooo right man, he just got caught off guard. its not like a pro athlete sitting sourtside expects his picture to be taken or anything, thats just absurd. to him yeezys are just another pair of kicks, that why he thirsted for them, tried getting them early and ended up with fakes. because he doesnt care. 

oh and btw, im not in it for "da flip" im in it for the "stupid sneakers"

so gtf out if you dont even like the kicks and just want to slob on Geno

Last edited:

Geno Smith hurting feelings out here :rofl:

in this thread is gonna still try to act like he's losing :smh: :lol:

Geno doesn't have 10 different luxury cars or keys, stop it b.

And technically in the "hood" you're considered a Sneaker Dork as well, no matter which way you look at it, so please miss us with the "exclude ninjahood from the culture" BS :smh:

anyone...alot of ya ***** is DYING for some male attention from rocking some damn yeezys :lol:

You missed my whole point :smh: ... did I mention anything about what celebrity's kicks you copped? did I mention anything about value or what the Yeezys are worth? Nope. I simply said, you're a sneaker geek in denial. How many of your homies know about NT? How many of your homies in the know exact release dates for kicks? How many of your homies laughed at you when you were growing up for having all those damn sneaker boxes in your closet/room? You're trying to put yourself in a different class because you no longer have the same passion for the culture you once had, but that doesn't make you exempt from the fact that you're sneaker geek like the rest of us. Stop trying to play the holier than thou card my dude.

Has anyone figured out what the "spikes/pyramids" that replace the scales are made out of? I hope it's not a "cheap" rubber and it's something like foamposite/hyperposite etc

Has anyone figured out what the "spikes/pyramids" that replace the scales are made out of? I hope it's not a "cheap" rubber and it's something like foamposite/hyperposite etc

It looks "rubbery" to me in the pics, but until someone actually get their hands on a pair it is going to be more speculation.

:lol: A bunch of women in here

Y'all take this **** entirely too serious. They're just ******g shoes at the end if the damn day.

Cotdamn.

Originally Posted by BeastFACE  

Hahaha ninja coming thru with his hood rat ability to read and write again. You can't comprehend anything with your little baby brain. Your entire post was just in response to nothing said about you grandpa. Lol talkin bout other people with no jobs?!? Dude you've never worked a day in your life you freeloader. You can't even be bothered to come outta your rat hole closet of a room to pick up your shoes so your momma can go take a dump. 95% of this forum for years wishes old boy woulda caught you on the corner with your sidekick in his white escalade and did your momma a favor.

Milliner has nothing to do with anything, their money has nothing to do with anything. It's been stated multiple times. We are not all as broke as you are dude, just accept that you are the only grown man in your position and the only long time Nike talker that accepts fake as all good. Poor people like yourself that have never even filled out a W-2 are the only ones ridin these dudes in da streetz. Fakes aren't fakes if you can afford to not have fakes?!?! Hahahaha! I'd be buying fakes if they weren't so expensive?!? Hahahahaha you literally just

Write in half sentences and make

No sense and use a big

Font thinking it validates a point when

All it does is highlight your inadequacies.
this stan you would give his life to wack off in da presence of some yeezy 2, how you look
grin.gif

dont even address me, look at your face b...you a sad little man.

never worked a day in my life?
laugh.gif
on da contrary, i've worked long enough to know that only a dimwit like yourself

can rationalize spending weeks on da streets waiting for leather and rubber to try and make a flip off a pair of kicks

when you could've flipped burgers at mickey-D's for da same amount of time and made twice as much money.

i'd LOVE to know who buys me sneakers since i never worked a day in my life, unless your mother doing her

best sugamama impression
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
A bunch of women in here

Y'all take this **** entirely too serious. They're just ******g shoes at the end if the damn day.

Cotdamn.
overated sneakers to boot, because if nike actually GR'ed them ya would've give 2 effs about em.

laugh.gif

UPDATED 11/05, chronological timeline of all things Yeezy Red SP II related:

-Kanye wears them at SNL, Gov Ball, once in public, and now on the tour. He dubs them "Red Octobers" in Hold My Liquor
-Heidi Burgett confirms they will release before 2014 on her twitter account
-"SP" stands for Special Projects. Nike started using it in 2012 to categorize some releases
-SneakHeat claims he is doing a pre-order which gets him a ton of followers. Ends up being a raffle
-Kanye announces contest to win Yeezy IIs. 50 total winners open to all those who purchased Yeezus. Only 24 winners are announced. Contest says pairs will ship at sometime from now until February
-Laokratwr posts a pic of a Nike EU inventory database showing pairs to arrive between 10/31 and 12/18
-RonsWeedRoom connect in Nike corporate says February 2014
-Kim posts her pair on IG
-Sami (S_Universal) meets Kanye West and has a chance to discuss them with him. Kanye had two pairs in his dressing room -- confirms our belief {Nike & Kanye have a rocky relationship}
-Numerous fakes appear. Some with glow and some without glow
-Don C. (Kanye's manager) posts a picture and the quickly deletes it #TheseTheRedOctobersOopsIMeanRedJanuarys
-NT Member Phil0sophy provides a pic of pitch of them glowing while the arena was pitch black at the Yeezus Concert
-D list celebrities claim to have them and even post pics of themselves wearing the fakes
-RUVILLA pops in to discuss the contest and declare they have no info on the RO's. The Platinum pairs they received from Nike for their annual Refresh were all dated early 2012 (just as the original Y2's released were)
-US11hustla posts pic of about 5 pairs of legit Red Yeezy IIs. He was the first to post pics of DB V's before most knew about them
-Legit pairs have a production dates for between 06/11 - 09/24
-Nike.com reps give more info then they've ever given about the Red Yeezy's. "Check back in two weeks" among other quotes..
-Ebay bid for a pair of fakes go for $10,000
-Someone posts a pic of a receipt claiming pre-order $325..... the receipt is then linked to the original listing which is confirmed fakes
-DJProtoJ received info from Nike Rep in Chi that the release would be 11/9
-GatorIVKing received word that Nike Chi has pairs in stock
-@J23APP RT's someone saying "the internet will break tomorrow" [he was not talking about the Yeezy's despite what many believed]
-S_Universal says if he receives his pair from Kanye's F+F list it will ship out 11/7
-Memphis says NIKE NYC HAS PAIRS IN STOCK AND SOME MOM AND POP SHOPS
-YanisHammiche says he was visiting NTNY over the weekend and posted a picture of his visit revealing an employee holding what appeared to be a pair of Red Yeezy IIs on the sales floor.
-Yanis then links us to @Feng333's IG which contained numerous legit pics of the Yeezy's and @INGMAXXX's IG which also appeared to contain legit pics
-A member reveals that Kanye may leave Nike for Adidas if things stay the way they are. Kanye has openly criticized Nike regarding his sneaker deal. S_Universal confirms Kanye discussed this in his (non-disclosure meeting)
-NTNY responds to someones tweet declaring they have no info on "yezzys" launch
-PRGirlGoneRogue was told to inform "clients" (presumably Kanye's F+F he couldn't get pairs for from Nike) not to expect a release until after 11/5 (f+f pairs may still ship 11/7)
-Spectacular23 works for NTNY past 5 yrs and said his store does not have Yeezy IIs in stock. Yanis' image was a customers pair that won it? Possibly fakes considering kw.com contest winners have not received pairs yet. He points out that since they didn't receive any Plats or Solars then they might not be receiving these. (Some are questioning how much a "athlete" employee would know)
-S_Universal is not sure when the KW.com contest pair will ship, he is definitely receiving another pair from Kanye as part of F+F, and he may receive a 3rd signed by Kanye
-SpiffyKicks spoke with someone who is friends with the owner of UNKWKN in Miami said they are releasing in February. The owner spoke with "easy" who runs rsvp tours with Kanye? (Never heard of him) and "easy" apparently told UNKWKN's owner.
-modernART clarifies it was EasyOtabor, who owns RSVP Gallery, in the text message pic from IG
-IrishGuy posts a store in Paris confirmed they will receive pairs
-Warbucks claims NTCHI is "loaded" with pairs and we aren't seeing stock room pics because managers have threatened their employees if they were to take any pics
-Ronsweedroom contact at corporate - mid November release OR q1 2014. More pairs then Solars & Plats
-GatorKing posts more pics of @Feng333's legit Yeezy tag. Photo reveals clear production dates as well as a UPC code that matches that of the one Laokratwr posted of the ndc inventory computer
-SteveKaratag posts pics of @Feng333's IG responding to questions of a release date -- says "next month" on 10/30
-GatorKing posts side by side comparison of @Feng333's Solars and Red's. Suede is on point.
-Spectacular23 spoke to his NTNY manager who noted there are QS Kobe IXs on the release calendar for January which indicates they would see special releases months in advance (but we know Yeezys are a special kind of special and not in the same league as Kobe's) and his manager also said February seemed likely
-Dken9d overnight line at NikeLV 10/30-10/31
-JJ has a link available for "RED" Yeezy IIs but product code matches Solar Red's.They acknowledged via twitter it is a fake page
-cshinw posts pics of @zyn0210 IG legit pair for $4100USD
-PO confirms @zyn0210 pics are legit
-Extra initials under the insole in the Red pair appear to show "KWNVAHDVVAACJLAW_ALR"
-amarano live chats with Nike rep and provides the rep with style #. Checks and calls them "red Octobers" says they can release sometime from now until Xmas (in line with Laokratwr's info). Check back within 1-2 weeks for posted info. Release is "hushed"
-PRgirlgonerogue DTLR said they most likely will not have them. Minnesota Ave DTLR received pairs of Solars last year
-AirJason delivers good info about ndc's website and how we can expect the site to give clues on their drop
-Spectacular23 spoke to a Nike rep who visited NTNY today and he asked about the RO's. The rep said there is an issue with timing (Oct=LbJ, Nov=DB, Dec=Gamma XI). Nike doesn't want to take away from those campaigns with this release
-DVDXtreme has livechat with Nike rep who explains the release is "tight lipped", "probably will be unexpected", "might be unannounced"
-Jada2001Retro's source says expect a release before the DB Collection. Stores have stock
-JJ "fake" page is back up (still has Solar's style #)
-sicksound reports that he spoke with Slam Jam (Italy based retailer that launched all previous Yeezy models) and they have received their launch list for now until Jan. [included qs releases]. No Yeezys on their calendar. They received Plats/Solars the day before launch last year.
-GatorKing's buddy claims all pairs designated for Barney's NYC have all been "reserved"
-PRGirlGoneRogue Barney's does not actually have them yet and they may not go to the "big spenders"
-Dannyb270 livechat with Nike rep: "Nike will announce them a little ahead of time" and "they will be very limited"
-Geno Smith, signed to roc nation sports, is seen courtside at Nets/Heat game wearing them 11/1
-Geno's pair = fakes
-Doernbecher release pushed back
-1YoungPhenom's friend in Shanghai said @Feng333's pairs weren't 100% authentic. Bits and pieces are from Nike and others from elsewhere (no confirmation)
-Proto posts @Zyn0120's on feet pics
-Phil0sophy BAY AREA People were camped at Shiek on Market St, UNDFTD and Darkside Initiative for at least a week for the last Y2s
-Goody2Shoes notes that Marc Dolce, design director at Nike, follows @ushustla11 (first legit pics) on IG
-JackStacks confirms Barney's will receive pairs. Only select sales associates were allowed to sell them and they have all been pre-sold months ago
-@GenoSmith7 posts detailed pics of his fakes.... :x Thus expanding his W streak on the field and his L streak in fashion
-@GenoSmith7 sends nasty replies back at people questioning their authenticity. NT member eattheface was included in one of those replies
-@GenoSmith7 deletes the pics. No worries NT has screen shots :lol:
-PRGirlGoneRogue spoke with a higher up at House of Hoops "IF any HoH locations do get this shoe, it will be limited to the 1 largest HoH in each of their 4 regions (East / West / Midwest / South), strictly because of how few they would be getting. IF they get the shoe at all AND it is in greater quantities than what they are thinking, then they will spread the shoes out to the next biggest volume store in each of those regions. This person, in talks with others in the industry, is not aware of any stores that actually have these in their stock rooms yet. "
-Moneylicious was told they will drop 11/08
-lilcw1296 spoke to a connect. No stores have these in stock. Nike doesn't even have their warehouses stocked with them. Expect more pairs to pop up as it'll either be this weekend (11/09) or the weekend after (11/16). Nike could do a silent release. Expect 5-6K pairs too
-Gradeschool talked to a manager at a HOH that said when rumors initially started he heard they were getting them but isn't quite sure it will happen anymore. (Was it Cherryhill HOH?)
-mwalker reports sneakernstuff is probably not receiving pairs
-Mikeyman14 provides info of @Feng333 saying they will not have a dust bag

-GradeSchool "TakeOverNJ said they expect a February release. Person I spoke to stated he'll expect to see more celebrities have them first." Also found out UBIQ will sell them but they don't know when they come out.
-Dionram28 said according to a store employee "they're not that limited" and "a lot of smaller stores claim that they're getting the ro for sure and they said Friday they'll release all info on if it's in stock room and procedure for release (an employee at hoh told me the same exact thing) so my best guess is they're releasing this weekend for sure"

-
-

Just mention my name if there is something I am missing and you feel I should add. Posting chronological list for those who haven't been keeping up.

S/O to those posting regularly contributing info. If there is no information let's at least keep the focus on the shoes and the details we have. Discussing fakes, resellers, and bickering all lead to 0 progression. All it does is make it difficult for members to keep track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom